Consequences

I'm back Giggles !! :) I hope you enjoy this chapter.. Name sounds mysterious right !! :) Any road, Read ON and don't be afraid to share this fan fic :) 

HARRY'S POV 

      "How could she not love me?” I questioned myself.

      "Did all this mean nothing to her?"

 All those questioned flowed through my mind as I looked at her. Her wild red hair made me lose my patience. 

       "Tell me this" I said.

        "Do you feel anything at all?"

Asher's face made me want to burst.

        "Of course, I feel something for you, but don't forget I'm in a relationship with Zayn", Asher said.

        "Kiss me, I said smiling.

I thought that if she did this, she must have some feelings for me somewhere. Liam could see it, but Louis was too blind to get a clue.

          "Why?" Asher asked.

I thought it was cute, how she pretended to be angry at me. I leaned in and kissed her. I sensed she loved it just as I did.

          "Look into my eyes" I demanded.

Asher looked up quickly.

         "Tell me that you never loved me" I said.

Asher cried immediately. All I could do was to pull her close.

        "I do. Extremely, but I'm with Zayn" Asher yelled.

        "I'm so sorry, I have to go"

I yelled for her. We exchanged glances. Her emotions took a toll on her. 

        "I need to have her" I grumbled.

I headed back home. I needed Louis's and Liam's help. I would be nothing without Asher Edwards. Somehow, I fell too deep. Too deep in love and I couldn't fight it anymore. 

        "Louis, I desperately need your help" I yelled.

        "At your service" he said smiling.

       "Asher confessed she loves me, I need to get her somehow" I said out of breath.

        "So, she lied" Louis said excitedly.

        "Yes, only because she is with Zayn", Harry added.

Louis looked at me, disappointment written all over his face.

           "I finally love someone" Harry said passionately.

Louis couldn't help but to gawk at what I had said. For the first time, I felt mushy inside.

            "Okay Styles" Louis said smiling.

Together, we planned to make Asher fall deeper in love with me.

ASHER'S POV

I messed up big time. My parents' house was my last resort.

     "Hey Mom" I said warmly.

     "Ashie, what brings you here?" my Mom asked.

     "Can I stay for a few days? I uh need some time to think?" I replied, rather unsure of myself. 

      "Sure, I'll be delighted" my Mom said cheerfully.

I was glad to be home again. My apartment didn't feel like home anymore. It reminded me of many unpleasant encounters. As soon as I stepped through the door, I saw Zayn Malik and friends in my childhood living room. They all sang in harmony, singing just for me. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. 

       "Ash" Zayn began.

    "I was a fool but my love for you grows as the amount of stars everyday" Zayn said romantically.

     "I just can't live without you because, without you it would be like the end of the universe" he continued.

He got down on one knee.

        "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me for, bear this in mind it was meant to be, and I'm on my knee saying please just marry me, because you make me so complete" Zayn sang.

   My heart fluttered.

       "Only if you promise, not to cheat on me, then yes" I replied

I could see the shock on Zayn's face. I'm guessing he didn't believe that through all the mess, I truly still loved him.

 Harry was the only one who didn't congratulate me. I was hoping that my future with Zayn would be powerful.

      HARRY'S POV

I knew it. There was no way I could get her to be mine. If I tried to break up their engagement, Zayn would kill me. It was up to Asher make the next move, would it be me or Zayn. All I could do was to hope for the worst. At that moment, I only knew pain.

 Ughhhh. I feel so sick right now.

Don't red heads and brunettes go hand in hand?

All I did was look at Asher, thinking, hopefully that she could read my mind.

         "Don't do it please, don't do it"

I walked out immediately. For the first time ever, I cried over a girl. 

        ASHER'S POV

I should have given Zayn an answer after I cleared my head. I knew that Harry took it really hard. His eyes told me everything. It was as if someone threw tons of rocks at my heart. I wouldn't even be surprised if the rest of his friends knew about it.

          "Earth to Asher" Liam said. 

          "Hey, Liam" I said, smiling.

          “You love both of them, don't you" Liam asked.

          "How do you know?" I asked, confused.

          "You're like my little sister, Asher Edwards" he replied, smiling.

I automatically grabbed him in a bear hug.

          "What do I do?" I ask.

         "Let your heart decide" Liam said.

I thought about what Liam said. It was stuck in my mind for a week. I needed to talk to Zayn. I immediately took out my IPhone to call him.

          "Babe, I need to talk to you" I said. 

           "Okay, let's meet at Nando's" Zayn said.

After ordering the peri-peri chicken, I took in a deep breath and began.

           "Zayn, don't you think we are moving too fast?" I started.

           "Why'd you say that?" Zayn questioned.

            "Well, we haven't even moved in together and are still working on securing our relationship" I said calmly.

           "You do have a point" Zayn agreed.

          "Its not that I don't want to marry you, I just want to make sure we are steady" I continued.

           "Well, do you at least want to move in?" Zayn asked, smiling. 

            "Sure" I jovially replied.