Sun Driven

A/N I'm back giggles :) Share this story guys !! It would mean a lot

Nova' s Pov

~~

I've been planning this for a while now. I needed to help Asher, I didn't want to leave her there grasping for her last ounce of life. I wanted call Harry. It was the best thing I could do at the moment. First, I wanted to freshen up and revive herself. I took her to my condo and gave her a Ralph Lauren shirt, Hollister khakis, and a pair of gray Tom's. After she showered and changed. I made her a meal and some natural tone makeup. I didn't tell her that I called the police on Arlene. I know she is my sister but, she needs help that I can give to her. Asher didn't deserve that horrid treatment. I planned to be kind of a guardian to Asher. She needed help and guidance. That night Asher seemed to have fallen asleep peacefully. I knew she would need a therapist. Asher needed to feel safe again. I was starting to feel like I was attached to her some sort of way. I felt as if we were family.

Asher's Pov

~~

I can't believe Nova would attempt well did save me. Did she switch bodies with some kind lady who does a lot of charity work? I wanted to call Harry, but I felt it wasn't time to do that yet. Instead, I contacted Connie. I know Harry probably freaked when he found out that I had a twin. I can be a little secret with my personal life, I don't want people thing that I'm a charity case even though I'm not. I'm just a person who had a streak of very bad luck. Hey, everyone has their moments it's just that mines happens rapidly. I thought of Bay and Dash everyday. Thinking of them kept me alive for so long, if I didn't have them, I'll be drifting off to a room filled of darkness and fog. Meaning that I'll just be a person watching over the ones that I love and care about. The ringing of my iPhone brought me back to reality. I waited until the person on the other line answered me first. I was paranoid about Arlene coming back for me. Dragging my pale life less body across the ground and back into that dark room filled with hatred and lurking sorrowful shadows. No longer will I return there, hopefully Connie had the decency to hunt Arlene Nash. Connie and I might have not kept in touch but, we had a thick as thieves relationship. Connie always backed me up and was there for me. She was 6 seconds older than me so you can say that she is my big sister. I snapped out of my thoughts and returned to the person on the line.

" Ash, it's Connie", I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Hey,Cons"

"The boys want to see you, I'll come for you in the morning"

Before I could answer, Connie hung up. That's my sister for you. Always protective and loving. I loved her for that, that made her Connie Nash and she wasn't afraid to be herself. Nova and I watched movies and ate popcorn until dawn. As I drifted slowly to sleep, I heard the honking of Connie' s Jaguar outside Nova' s condo. She practically banged down the door. Her attire was as if she was on a mission. Connie wore black jeans, a black Burberry shirt, and black riding boots. Someone came behind her. That husky voice made my heart flutter. I couldn't tell who it was !

A/N: Sorry this was so short and not that dramatic. I had writer's block, you know. CLIFF HANGER !! Was it any good,let me know what you think?

~~

Asher's Pov

I couldn't see the face of the man with the husky voice. In his arms I felt loved and cared for. Maybe I was a good idea to keep his identity a secret. As Connie pulled up into the house I noticed the streak of blonde. It was Z....Zayn Malik. Why was he with Connie ? Was she dating him ? I knew Connie wouldn't do anything like that or has she changed. I didn't want to believe it and I didn't want to assume anything. Connie would get on defensive mode if I did and when Connie went on defensive mode, I had to kick her ass. Every time I looked up Zayn smiled at me and his deep beautiful brown eyes were filled with lust. Maybe his lust was hatred ? I slept with his best mate / band member and had children with him. On the other hand, he cheated on me with my closest friend for almost two months and can be possibly dating my sister. I'll be betrayed if this rumor was true. Maybe Connie was a distraction, she was my twin and a spilt image of me. If Zayn couldn't have me he would want the closest thing that resembled me or was in some way. You can say that he was crazy in love but that wasn't what it seemed like. He cheated on me many times and that isn't how someone expresses their love. Zayn looked down at my tattoos and gently brushed his lips on my wrist and shoulders. He whispered "I've been waiting for this moment." I was totally confused !