Chasing Dreams

Harry's Pov

I watched as Asher had an in depth conversation with Ed. For once laughter waggled it's way into my home. I hadn't realized how much I missed her until now. Was this a dream or reality? I was certain that faith played the illusion card. I had the urge of kissing her again, determining if she feels the same way for me as I do for her. Saying it could mean nothing, but if you feel it or see it, it could mean the world. I felt Asher's glance becoming intense.

Our eyes linked as her glares became more intensified. This might sound a little cliché but, this girl is my missing puzzle piece. She completed and defined me as the person I truly am not what the magazine's or management defined me to be. I watched as tears began to form in her eyes. I snapped out my deep thoughts and grabbed her by her waist. I felt her deepen into my chest and let out sobs filled of pain. I rubbed circles into her back and whispered comforting words. As she lifted her head, I looked into her glistening greenish blue eyes. We stood their in silence staring into each other romantically. I liked this aspect of our relationship. Even the silence could mean a thousand words, it was just a blessing to be with each other. I was grateful to have her.

The silence was broken with the vibration of my iPhone.

It was Management.

"Hello"

"Hello Harry, report to management's office immediately. This is urgent, by the way bring that girl and your kids", the person said before hanging up.

I had a bad feeling about this. Asher and the kids would possibly be ripped out of my life forever. This was my dream and I came this far, why give up now. I quickly grabbed my coat, dressed the boys and waited for Asher. After she was finished, I made my way to my black Range Rover. My stomach was in complete knots as I was seated in a room with Simon, Asher, Bay, Dash, the band, and some other guys.

"Hey, Uncle Si", I greeting happily.

By the look on Simon's face, I could tell today was going to be horrible.

A/N: Very short but, I needed to update. Remember to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

:) This chapter is dedicated to the darling, Louis_carrot_queen :-)