Chapter 6: Gauging the Kin

On earth, Picollo stood atop a mountain, his eyes close, arms fold and his signture cape flowing. In an instant he sense some that disturb him greatly. The Namekian eyes slowly open, what is happening throughout the universe shook his core, a sicken feeling churn in his core. "What horrible thing is running a mock this time?"

Meanwhile at the lookout. Krillin pack his pouch with senzu beans, "Thanks Yajirobe."

"No problem. I guess you're going to do some intense training huh?"

Krillin smiles, rubbing his head, "You could say that." The smile then fade, the bald man got serious, "To be honest, the real reason is that Goku and Vegeta came back from training."

"So you are going to train with them? Is that why you came for some beans?"

Tying the sack onto his belt, he look off into the distance, as the wind brush against his dome. "Something big is going to go down. Every time those two come back from training, some threat arises somewhere. As a father, I got to protect her from the worst."

Yajirobe reply "That's right."

Krillin nod, then fly off.

Back at Capsule Corp, Goku, Vegeta, Goten and Trunks all push their body to their limits.

"Woowho," Goten exclaim, "I said I trained but this is different."

"You can say that again." Trunks huff and puff, falling to his back to rest, sweat pool around him.

Vegeta scoff while he continues his workout in a new weighted suit, courtesy of Bulma. The proud Sayian using his defeat at the hands of Brainiac as motivation to keep on going, he grunt and growl. Springing to his feet, the prince scowl, more than he usually does. He turned to Goku, who was messing with the new training robot.

"Where did you find that?"

Goku duck it's attack, punch it away, then shrugs. The bot came back with some vigor, throwing a barrage of attacks, which Goku easily dodge. He push it away using his energy, but the machine didn't relent, it come back spinning. He laugh at how it keep on attacking, "This is fun, not challenging but fun." complimenting the machine.

"Aarrrggg"

A soft childish voice came from outside the room, the door fling open, revealing a young female Saiyan. This caught the fighters of guard, the robot took the advantage and smack Goku, who didn't flinch at all.

Bulla stood by the door, her hair standing up from her surge of energy.

"B-Bulla?" Vegeta stutter, "What's the matter?"

The young girl rocket in her father direction, crashing into him with her head. Dropping to the floor, she rub the bump she received from the weighted suit.

Vegeta ask worrying for his daughter health, "Huh, are you ok? You're not hurt are you?"

Goku holding the bot in a headlock, mock the prince, "Huh, who would of thought Vegeta would bend a knee to someone else?"

Paying no mind to the mockery, he continues to tend to his daughter, she dawn a bright smile on her face, cheeks fill with life.

"I wanna train with you. So one day I can become the strongest in the universe." She got up pointing at her father, "I will become stronger than you, and smarter than mommy. I will rule the world while I am at it."

Stun at her declaration, he smrik, "Is than so. Well, you're not going to get there by yapping. Now come-on, let's train."

"Yeah!"

"Is Bulla home? Ask if she got any homework?"

The prince look at his daughter, folding his arms, "Do you?"