Chapter 8: Applying more pressure

Dust dance between the three fighters present, the half Saiyan, Son Gohan, the Namekian, his once mentor, Piccolo, and an uninvited guest, Brainiac.

"And so..." Brainiac rush the half Saiyan, winding up a heavy punch, "....it begins!" It came close to hitting him, but Gohan faint, then counter punch to the machine mid section, it send it skating in its feet, but Gohan didn't let up, he stuck it again. The metal clang as his fist land, he unleash a flurry of quick devastating blows.

Analyzing his opponent movement pattern, Brainiac swiftly caught his attacker fist, but Gohan follow up with a kick to the knee, with that he sweep the bot from its feet, but a jolt of electricity threw off the half Saiyan. It grab his head in that split second, flinging Gohan into Piccolo, who was charging a beam cannon.

Rushing them, Brainiac form blades with it's hands, begin slashing at the two. Piccolo dodge, while Gohan counter, striking with a mighty blow then send a huge shock wave throughout the ridge.

The drone flip through the air, then readjust itself mid air, it tried to blast a laser beam, but Gohan kick it arm away, then spike it to the rocks below. The distance allow Brainiac to blast it's laser at him, but he dodge, super dash to the grounded droid, flinging it around the air punching it when he got the chance.

Piccolo try to keep up, trailing a good distance behind, "Damn, he wasn't kidding about training. I can barely keep up." remembering he still has his weights on, the Namekian devise a plan to give them a slight edge.

Up ahead, Gohan giving Brainiac hell, but at the same time the droid giving his opponent deep cuts, slicing at his arms and legs.

Brainiac swing, miss, Gohan upper cut, then a left hook, then a right, a roundhouse to it's core, the droid slam into the ground. It hope to it feet, catching the charging half Saiyan, spinning him around, then slam into the ground. Gohan cough up blood, then got stomp in the gut, then again, like a jackhammer, it kept on the beating.

"Catch!"

This caught Brainiac attention, a cape and hand fell on the bot, pinning it in the dirt.

Gohan hop up, capitalizing on his new opportunity, he powered up, then scream, "Kaaaaa....mmmmmeeeehhhh!"

Piccolo then charge his own attack.

The bot struggle to get the weights off, fighting to lift it without breaking the ground beneath, "Curse these insects and their-"

The two attacks landed.

They look at where the bot was laying, nothing but a hole in its place. Then the hat and cape drop from the sky.

"Of course, these kinks need to be iron out. Again, I thank you for your services. However I am not impressed." Brainiac gracefully land away from the two, "I created this to track down the strongest creature on this planet. No need to spell out why I am here. What do I need to do to get your best?"

Gohan scowl "Hhmmp, so you came for a challenge? Sorry, but if I go all out, I might do some serious damage."

"To me, or yourself?" The bot then cock its head, "or...your friend across there."

"Eyes here, this is between you and me."

Brainiac notice a slight surge in the half  Saiyan ki. "I guess I found a way to squeeze a little more out of him." He thought, "Gohan. You are an interesting subject, studying you will make this worth wild. I wanted to get your friend as well, but I need to make some necessary sacrifices." He charged at the Namekian, but Gohan stop him with a powerful swing. Brainiac step back, dodging it, if he had a proper mouth, the half Saiyan just might have seen his smirk.