Villain group

Name: Scientist

Name: Scientist

Role in the group: Leader

Parents: They are unknown but we know one is from the dark cacao kingdom, and the other from the milk tribe. She has used dye to hide her white line in her hair.

Past: She used to be a happy and cheerful but smart girl who lived with her parents. But one day dark enchantress surprise attacked the milk tribe, no one was prepared. The parents hid their kids and tried to battle her, including scientist's parents. She was forced to hide in her room as she heard her parent's screams of pain. Dark enchantress walked up to her and smiled, saying 'Let this little one live to tell the tale'. She went insane that day from her parent's death. [They made a burial for all their parents, the kids being the only survivors. Dark cacao found them straved, dehydrated, and tired as they had been working on the burial site for days.] She wanted to defeat dark enchantress since that day, and left the kingdom to start her own group. She worked hard to make her group, and now plans to defeat dark enchantress.

Personality: She's insane, as expected. Often acts childish. Also takes great pride in being from the dark cacao kingdom, and has a soft spot for kids. 

Weakness: Research. She's so obsessed with him, and if you hurt him too bad she'll stop and worry about him. Giving a good chance to attack. But it's risky as research will protect her.

Name: Research

Name: Research

Parents: Had a mom with three sisters but... well their dead-

Past: He was born into a 'abusive' home with three older sisters. His mom only wanted girls and never cared about him. He was always good in school, trying to impress her. But his mother never cared. To add to this he was bullied at school and by his older sisters. He studied and studied and eventually became top of his class. He became a adventurer to get away from his family and have fun but ended up getting famous. After the dark flour war he met gingerbrave and his friends, helping them on their missions. But Scientist noticed him and tried to convince him to join her. At first he was unsure but eventually agreed, He erased gingerbrave's and his friends memories of him as he felt bad. (specially since gingerbrave saw him as a father figure). But over time became scientist's bodyguard, serving her with a strong loyalty. He did go to his family, murdering them with scientist. And he had no regrets...

Personality: Quiet and determined, unless he snaps. Then he's purple yam 2- but wanting to murder. AND HE MEANS IT

Weakness: Scientist, he loves her. But it's not much a weakness for long. As he'll snap with a urge to murder whoever hurt her. And not even running out of magic can stop him. He'll resort to his bare hands if he has to.

It seems to be a photo of a smile around 10 or 12 running in a field smiling

It seems to be a photo of a smile around 10 or 12 running in a field smiling. Seems assassin cookie dropped this...

But it's also her in her ghost form... or well what she looks like...

Name: Assassin

Name: Assassin

Past: Her dad was a dangerous mafia leader in the vanilla kingdom, lilac was hired to kill her. Which he did, while her dad didn't do anything. She became a ghost wanting revenge, and with her robot body (Above) she was able to give that. She literally made her dad into a puppet. And makes lilac regret killing her more than he already does. She seems innocent until she becomes creepy.

Weakness: Not really any. Destorying her robot body doesn't stop her.