Annebelle and Player

It is a game idea of mine, but it has no fandom. Thus they would be considered no fandom ocs.

 Thus they would be considered no fandom ocs

Name: Annebelle

Past: Her parents bought the mansion she is now in in the 1930's. Demons who pretended to be friendly ghosts tricked her into trusting them. The real friendly ghosts tried to tell her not to listen but she didn't pay attention. One day the demons revealed themselves and attempted to kill her. Putting a knife through her cheeks. But she escaped. She died from a chandelier  falling on her. When player comes in the house she tells them to listen to her and the friendly ghosts who are always with her. Her and player get quite close, polt twist their dating now. Player gave her a watch that let her go to many aus and universes to help people. Now she helps people in all places.

Name: Player

Name: Player

Past: She got in a car addcident which her parents died in and was put in an orphanage. She was bullied for her protistic leg and her [P] eye. No one knows her real name but whenever she tries to say it, it just gets flitered to [Player]. She just learned to accept it. She went into the mansion and ended up falling for annebelle.

The two are dating now.