Nurse ann

Name: Nurse ann

Name: Nurse ann

Past: Her mom had got trapped with her abusive mother, and she was an addcident. But they kept her because the father made her mother. Her and her mother used to have a close bond... before when she was a young kid her mother killed herself. Her father used her to get money by selling her body. She was r*ped everyday by many men. She got tired of it one day and went to the shed, grabbing a chainsaw (the one she now always carries) and murdered her father with it. Which the police took her to jail for that. Then she ended up working with scientist for a bit, before leaving as scientist was just using her. She went on a murder spree and ended up in jail again. Then she escaped bored, and did some more murders, entering a 'gangster' phase of hers. Which almond went after her, trying to stop her. Which he eventually did, and she ended up in jail again. Then she met clockkeeper who bailed her out and convinced her to start her own clinic. Today she owns her clinic in gingerbrave's kingdom, helping cookies.

Note - She has a drug addiction, putting drugs in a cup with some coke and will pass out often. Also has a wine addiction and often gets drunk

Age: Adult.

In battle she just uses her chainsaw.

Gacha lines -

"Hello It's Nurse ann, not MS ANN!"

"Time to murder! HAHAHAHA!"

Kingdom lines -

"It's Nurse ann, not ms ann."

"Oh Clockkeeper? U-Um..."

"Come to my clinic when you need healing!"

"HAHAHAHA! (Chainsaw sounds)"

"No I'm not getting rid of my chainsaw!"

Victory lines- 

"HAHAHA! Take that father!"

"Yes! We won!"

"Now I can enjoy some soda"

Defeat lines-

"I'm sorry mother... I have failed you..."

"Curse...you...father..."

"My soda!"

Relationships:

Gingerbrave [Friendly] - Your a good friend

Clockkeeper [Crush/Trust] U-Um...

Father (name is unknown) [Tension] I'm glad I killed you

White chocolate (not the one from the game, also their dead anyway) [Family] - I miss you mother..