Clockkeeper

Name: Clockkeeper

Name: Clockkeeper

Age: Adult.

Parents: Oreo [OC who left] and Hazel time cookie 

Past: Her father left her mother hazel time cookie when she got preg with her and her sister; stopwatch cookie. Her mom used to be very beautiful but lost it after having her and her sister. She blamed it on them. Abusing her and her sister as they grew up. Because of this they had terrible conditions. Stopwatch often gave her sister more food, and took the abuse for her sister. They were trained harshly. Stopwatch got a sickness called night flower, a sickness I made, that eventually killed her in the end. Clockkeeper was abused even more after this day, and forced to follow in her mom's footsteps. Her mom kept killing her partners who tired to help her and didn't allow her to get any friends. She felt trapped. But one day she met gingerbrave and his friends, decideing to help them. She met nurse ann cookie and got a crush on her, but was too shy to say anything about it.

Personality: Often acts happy and cheerful, refering to gingerbrave as kiddo.

Powers: Time portals, time portals to use someone's attack, healing, and revival (if their soul hasn't passed on yet, or it's not a TBD cookie)

Note: She often doesn't eat on purpose, and blames herself for her sister's death. She has a lot of ptsd and trauma from being abused as well. Also from watching many of her lovers be murdered. 

Also her mom is h0m0ph0b!c

Job: She works at the TBD, fixing messes in timelines. And making sure timekeeper doesn't mess up the timeline too much.

Gacha lines -

"Time is something that must stay a certain way"

"Hey nice to see you kiddo!"

Kingdom lines -

"Timekeeper may mess with time how she shouldn't but she just means well"

"Oh I thought you were kiddo- Nice to meet you anyway"

"No one can help me..."

"Oh did someone say adventure?"

Victory lines- 

"TBD has won again!"

"Oh mom- I mean timekeeper would be so proud!"

"Time has been saved again!"

"Time for a jelly feast!"

Defeat lines -

"No...we...failed.."

"No no no we can't have!! My mother is going to hurt me!!"

"Timekeeper would be so disappointed..."

Relationships:

Gingerbrave - [Friendly] Your such a good kiddo..

Hazel time - [Tension/Family]  You've hurt me so much! Why must I be timekeeper? I don't want to!

Oreo - [???] Who are you...?

Timekeeper - [Trust/ Admiration] You are my boss but I wish you were my mother...