Cry and Corr. Cry

★彡[ᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ, @ꜱᴀᴍᴍʏʙʟᴀᴄᴋ1 ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ]彡★

꧁༺ƈօʀʀ. ƈʀʏ༻꧂

꧁༒☬𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂:☬༒꧂

Her home was getting invaded by Vinyl and his crew, the plants and all plant life disappeared as his crew's shadows ate it all.

People ran in fear but not Lavender (corr. Cry), she stood protectively in front of her family they kept a portal open for people to run into.

Vinyl chuckled and laughed "You have the guts to try and stop me?"

"No, I have the cuts to sacrifice myself for my family idiot" She snapped back

Vinyl chuckled again, "Oh~! I like your attuite, why don't you join the shadows daughter~?" He said convincingly, as he grabbed Lavender's hand... corrupting her a bit. She continued to let him hold her hand.

"Only if you only take me in this world, leave me family and the rest of my kind alone" she said with a harsh glare.

"Ok whatever you say daughter~" Was the last thing she heard with her kindness, before the shadows corrupted her mind.... and changed her forever.

When she awoke, she was a completely different person.

A devil, a person of pure evil.

All she wanted to do was please her father, but she had forgotten about her au...

And her name was now Corr. Cryinaa.

★彡[ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ:]彡★

As the "child" Of vinyl she has all she wants.

She can use the powers of the shadows and the darkness to her will.

She loves to use weapons as their chaotic, Guns and fancy swords are her favorites.

꧁༺քɛʀֆօռǟʟɨȶʏ:༻꧂

Very evil and troublemaker type as expected from a devil. Loves to cause chaos and corrupt people. She also likes to hurt others due to her devil nature.

She tends to be kind of a spoiled brat due to being able to get everything she wants usually.

꧁𓊈𒆜🅲🆁🆈🅸🅽🅰🅰𒆜𓊉꧂

꧁༒☬𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂:☬༒꧂

She was born as a princess of the angels in her au, she dedicated her life to protecting to people.

Since she was young she was planned to take the throne when she was 21, and would have to marry but as she was only 15 at the time.

She just trained so she could protect her kind.

Once day corr. Cry came with her army, expecting them to give over. But Cryinaa took out her spear and said "No."

And a war started, but she never gave in. Always fighting for her people. She still is to this day, making sure when Corr. Cry comes to try again, she fails once again. 

★彡[ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ:]彡★

As a powerful princess she can use any light power. Light magic is very powerful for angels and as the strongest of her kind, nothing can stop her. Well expect love... maybe...

▀▄▀▄▀▄🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈:▀▄▀▄▀▄

 She's determinded and persisant. Never giving in or giving up.

She knows her manners and is very professional.

Most of the time she's training. Also she's hella stubborn.