Guava

Name: Guava

Name: Guava

Past: Her and her sister were born to abusive parents who often fought. They were often forced to hide their scars and act normal. CCM may have handed it better than her sister. Guava hated her life, it was a endless cycle of abuse and acting. Until a demon went to guava and offered her a escape, power, and guava took the offer. She became a powerful demon who loved murder, not even thinking twice about it. CCM saw this and tried to convince her sister not to, but just got swiped at. CCM ran and hid and saw her parent's deaths. She then ran out, her sister chasing after her. Though CCM managed to escape to her friend pv's house, her and her sister's paths being seperated forever....

Info: Can shapeshift and usually shape shifts to a 'innocent orphan' (like her picture above) and tricks her victims into adopting her. Then she murders them when she gets bored.

Dark enchantress adopted her seeing she'd be useful. Guava is aware she's being used as a pawn but doesn't care as long as she's being treated like a spoiled child. Sometimes she'll be on de's lap and being pat by de. De is aware guava is just using her but doesn't care as long as guava is useful.

Relationships:

Dark enchantress [Trust]: I may be a pawn but that's fine

CCM [Rivalry]: You disgust me.

poison mushroom [Friendly]: Your nice :D

Pomegranate [Rivalry]: I'm her pawn not you simp.