Name: Chocolate Chip Macadamia or CCM

Past: She went to the same school as pure vanilla did, and the two were quite close. She wasn't the best at school but yet great at magic. The teacher's were the nicest to her but pure vanilla was always comforting her. Her home wasn't the best though... and her parents were abusive. She eventually moved in with pv after her sister made a deal and almost murdered her.

(fun fact she skipped school on the day white lily kinda destroyed it. She came and saw the aftermath the next say and just went: I'm glad I skipped.)

Once she found out pure vanilla made a kingdom, she joined. She stayed there even once it got destoryed. She and pure vanilla are still close friends.

But her past with dark enchantress... She had joined to just be somewhere for once. But she was forced to hurt people... and pomegranate's mental abuse didn't help. She snapped one day and attacked pomegranate, but her attempt failed.

She refuses to work with them again.

She then got good with her magic and adopted two insane kids; scientist and dtcm. She still talks to pv, and if your close to her... You'll know she'll always be in the shadows hiding

Relationships:

Pure vanilla [Trust] - Your a great healer and a great friend

DTCM [Family/Trust] I'll always be here for you my child

Scientist [Family/Trust] I told you no.

Dark enchantress [Tension] I will NEVER work for you again.

Pomegranate [Tension] Burn in hell period blood.

Guava [Tension/Fear] Don't come near me!