My kids (Some of them)

Name: Aria

Name: Aria

Species: Human? More like bete noire

Info: Was made to manage fourth wall breaking and aus but has been replaced and gone to waste.

Proud lesbain UwU

Age: Adult but acts like teenager.

Name: Summer

Info: Was a child of me and my ex, but we were too busy fighting she never got cared for. She ripped her own soul, which I started trying to talk to her but she didn't listen. She fell in love with this 'bill sans' guy but also created this group to protect aus. Classic! Bailey and [Redacted] were the members. Though [Redacted] disappeared or left, it's unknown. And Classic! Bailey got reset over and over and then escaped the loop stuck with the terrible past she has now, she was kicked out when summer ended the group. While the group was still going she made happi as someone to balance nightmare and dream.... but that failed badly. Then she got noticed by bill sans finally but he left her with a child alone. (He is sorry for his actions) She works alone now keeping the multiverse together, forced to fight her 'child' happi...if only they could clear up the misunderstanding.

if only they could clear up the misunderstanding

Name: Classic! Bailey

Past: Was supposed to be a old person and was just put somewhere. Her past kept getting changed until it ended in the one it is today. She had popped out of no where and they weren't welcome to her, bullying her expect one girl. She was friendly to Classic! Bailey and the two became friends. Though something started to corrupt her soul...the police of the au found out about her friend's soul being corrupted and they tried to shoot her friend. But she took the shot, which her friend fused her soul with Classic! Bailey's to save her. Which it worked but... the corruption changed things forever....

Info: Usually just murdering police or ....breaking down into a panic attack because of her corrupted friend...