Name: DCR Past: Parents killed when young so sent to live with her aunts

Name: DCR
Past: Parents killed when young so sent to live with her aunts. Which her aunts were bitches who only cared about gold and riches. So she was basically used as their servent. They sent to a haunted house one day to find then gold and riches. She used letters to send back her results to them.
But she hadn't been alone in that house... demons haunted that house. And two chose her as their host.
They tried to take over her but that didnt work. So they used her as a host and she could still control her body. But they could steal control.
After a while of not finding anything she went home to tell them,
but the demons say how much of a bitch her aunts were... they stole control and murdered her aunts burtally.
This however gyot her blamed for murder, horrified at what they did she ran back to the haunted house... where the demons drove her insane...

Now she uses her demons to trick people into the haunted house she lives in... tricking people  into a terrible fate

Relationships:
Raspberry mousse [Tension] Oh please I could care less about insulting your dumb family

(A bit of oc lore:
her mom was from house raspberry, either that or someone in her family line was. So ha ha DCR your insulting yourself too)

Raspberry [???] Your a great pawn to use...

CCB [Trust] Oh if only you werent so damn blind!!