Glitch

[Photo to be added]

Name: Glitch- 

But her old name was cherry book cookie

Past: Well she has two timelines (So she's an SCP oc and a CRK oc)

Crk past: She got bullied a lot, and slowly started getting dreams of the world she's in being a game.

And of course I decided to come f*ck shit up and murdered her class. But she tried to stop me. Which I just threw her in the fourth wall.

She glitched painfully and was forced to watch her class murdered.

I thought I had delt with her but NOPE

She somehow managed to escape one day and went to her school, burning it to the ground as cookies ran.

She became glitch, hence her name which is now glitch. She is a villain character.

She likes to mess with cookies, and using the code of the game she's living in (cookie run/ovenbreak) to do so.

She's destroyed many worlds and most likely the one she came from at this point. Which means timekeeper (basically the god of time) can't erase her existance.

Now you might think I'm making glitch too op, but I assure you I'm not. It's just because she's most likely already destoryed the world which HELD her existance.

And she's a glitch for a reason, literally living in the code/fourth wall.

She likes messing with powerful cookies like timekeeper, millennial tree, etc. Because she knows they are unable to get rid of her.

But they can hurt her. She still has blood, and any attack can make her glitch painfully for 5-6 seconds.

And if you spam her with attacks the painful glitching will continue. And she will leave.

But she often likes to mess with the chaos trio (my ocs: Scientist, CCM, and DTCM)

Her SCP past:

She was found with her arms sticking out the computer she was stuffed in. It was an 80's looking computer too.

The foundation staff had been called there because a 'totally black, like literally the color black, skinned girl had jumped out and tried to deal their snack'

They looked at the computer, a pink loading screen with the glitch girl in the corner was seen. She was ripping the head of a girl with brown hair, a pink with white accessories, and pink shoes's head off. With a smile.

Then the screen shut down and a pair of black, glitching arms grabbed the sides of the computer. She pulled herself foward, looking at them with an insane smile. She had orange-yellow hair and her orange eyes looked at them with insane smile.

Her dress had no sleves, it had a yellow strip at the beginning and then the rest of the top was orange.

The fountation armed personal prepared to shoot, she just smiled normally.

She then giggled, confusing everyone, before she said "Here, If you give me a snack I'll do anything you want me to. That transformation was tiring...."

She smiled at them, putting her elbows on the desk and her hands under her chin. Waiting.

One of the fountation people had a pack of [Redacted] and gave it to her, which she ate happily and then pulled herself out of the computer.

Idk what to make her scp name so I just made it SCP- Glitch - 4

or as the O5 council calls her SCP- 9584 - 4

She is a girl who had been a nerd [Making her smart; which fits her], and was murdered by the girl which she had murdered on the loading screen.

No phones or any smart devices are to be near her. She must stay away from those.

She can enter any smart devices and will use her charms and smarts to brainwash the person to let her take control of them.

Then she will escape the smart device and start a security breach. These can be very deadly and it's why there should be no smart devices on the person within her containment.

She has a twin- sized bed and a bookshelf full of books she will request. All these books are approved, but all her requests for smart devices are declined.

She must be watched by personal at all times, as she will take any chance she gets to escape.

She's also always glitching. She seems to have the organs and body systems as a normal human, so bullets will hurt her. However they only do for a short period of time.

It's also advised to call her by her name, rather than her SCP number. She likes to go by glitch.

People who haven't have been burtally murdered by her ripping their head off like on the loading screen. We do not need more causalities.