Ep. 6 Doctor Appointment

(As for school, I'm making them all homeschooled since in real life, Michael would've had them go to private school or homeschool because of his outrageous fame.- Lizzy❤️✨)

I unraveled the scrunchie off my hair and used my hairbrush to brush. Today I was going to see Amelia at her house. Lisa finished a morning interview and now available to watch the kids. Sean was spending the night at his friend's. I pulled out my outfit before applying makeup and ruffled my hair.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs

I slipped my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs. Zeke and Katie was on the couch eating three each packets of candy while watching TV. I cleared my throat. They jumped, stuffing all the candy behind the pillows and fake smiled at me. "Hey Kylie!" They said in unison. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Give it up you two. I saw that candy." I said. Zeke pretended to be confused. "Candy? What candy?" He asked. A Snicker bar dropped from under Katie's elbow. She smiled sheepishly. He huffed. I smirked. "So what Kylie? We're having a little candy. We're kids. Not teenagers like you that eat broccoli." He said, shrugging. Katie nodded in agreement and pulled out a big plastic-wrapped lollipop. She hummed delightfully. "I love lollipops! Mmm!" She squealed and licked it repeatedly. I raised an eyebrow. "Katie, that's too much sugar. Dad doesn't want you both eating sweets all the time. It's not healthy and it'll make you hyper." I said. Zeke started jumping crazily on the couch. "What makes you say that, Ky?! We're not hyper!" He quickly said in a jitter voice. Katie and I rolled our eyes. "Where are you going exactly?" She asked. I sighed and placed my hand on my hip. "To Amelia's. I'll be back soon." I told them. Zeke unraveled the opening of the candy box Nerds and threw some in his mouth. Katie kept licking her lollipop. "Ok! B-bye!" She said, waving like a three year old. "Lisa! I'm going to Amelia's!" I shouted. "K! Bye!" She shouted. My phone buzzed.

That my Best Friend🤗❤️: I'm here :)

Amelia was aware now of my secret that Michael adopted me. I'm still a little hesitant about telling the rest of the girls. I closed the house door, seeing her Mom's car in the driveway. She waved from the front seat. I returned the gesture and got inside. She drove off carefully from the entrance.

No one POV
Katie and Zeke finished their candy on the couch but began to feel drowsy. Katie rubbed her stomach tiredly. "Too much sour patch kids." She mumbled. He nodded in agreement while tossing a candy wrapper aside. "Too much Airheads." He said, showing his bright blue tongue. She was disgusted and looked away. "If Mom stops by, we have to hide all these candy wrappers or we'll be tied up next to a dragon's mouth." She said. Zeke shrugged and crossed his arms. "I doubt it." He disagreed. "Kids!" Her voice was heard upstairs. They panicked, scrambling to find any wrappers in between or behind the couch. Lisa was coming downstairs dressed casually, carrying her purse. "Kids!" She called. They looked up while hiding bundles of candy wrappers in their gripping fists. She sighed. "You both need to get dressed because I'm picking up Sean from his friend's and maybe we could go grab McDonald's." She said, smiling at the last part. They smiled nervously and hid the wrappers behind their backs. "No, it's ok Mom." Zeke said. "Yeah, we're already full." Katie said. Lisa stared at them weirdly. "Really? What did you eat?" She asked. They looked at each other then back at her nervously. "Oatmeal! Sandwich! Chips!" They lied in unison. She slowly nodded confusingly. "Ok. I guess. More for Sean and me. Let's go!" She said. They hurried off the couch and raced upstairs with wrappers tightly in their hands.