Ep. 1 Taking Down Mr. Big

I'll be bringing the moonwalker imagine story to here this time with Kylie as Y/N character - Lizzy♥️💯🤗

*****

Nighttime struck now. Me, Katie, Zeke and Sean were on the rooftop of a building. "Cmon guys! Let's go!" I whispered/yelled. Sean and Katie followed behind while Zeke stared toward a small bright window. We were trying to find Michael due to his disappearance lately. "Kylie, is this where we could see him?" Sean asked, referring to the rooftop view. I nodded. Katie studied the night sky in which a shooting star was present. "Look! A shooting star!" She whispered, smiling a bit. Sean scoffed. "So? Keep moving!" He said. She was still mesmerized by the constellation in the sky. "Maybe it's his lucky star. He needs one." She said softly. I admit, it is really beautiful but we needed to find Michael. "So what? Cmon!" Sean whispered, dragging her by her coat. We sat behind the ledge and waited for his appearance. He walked out of his apartment wearing a nice black suit, black hat and white silk coat. Somehow my cheeks burned red. Why does he always look...so nice? I snapped out of my thoughts when gunshots were blasting through the store near his home. We backed away and ducked under the ledge. "Duck!" I screamed. My heart fell into pieces, mentally worried about Michael's safety. "Cmon!" Zeke said, running off with Sean. Katie stayed behind and clutched her teddy bear. "Michael!" She called fearfully. I grabbed her hand tightly. "Katie, cmon! We need to go!" I told her firmly. She nodded her head no. "I want to find Michael Kylie!" She whined. Find him? Of course I want to go find him badly but he's currently being chased by armed shooters. We need him but I can't risk our safety nor his. It takes me back to that shocking day...

~~~~~

At Neverland, we were playing ball with Michael.
He smiled widely at me. "Kylie, pass the ball!" He said. His smile made my heart melt. I laughed as we ran off into the beautiful field which had a million pollen flowers. Sean and Zeke tried to catch me but I swiftly turned around, throwing it to Michael. "Cmon Katie!" I called. She giggled and playfully ran behind with our cute fluffy dog Skipper. "Pass it to me! Pass it to me!" I told Michael. Zeke waved his hands up. "No me! Me!" He said. He chuckled, throwing it only for Skipper to catch it in his mouth. I looked at him in awe as he ran off with the ball. "Aww, Skipper caught it!" I said. Michael went after Skipper. Me and Katie followed behind. Where did he go? He couldn't went far. "Skipper!" I called. "Skipper!" Michael yelled. We followed to a hideout we never been to before. There was plenty of spider webs and one waterfall. Katie grappled my arm out of fear. "What is this place?" I whispered. Michael sighed. "I don't know." He muttered. We continued looking for Skipper until we stumbled upon a secret passageway. A big symbol of a spider on the rock.
Katie shuddered, staring at the symbol. My brain clicked and remembered her bad fear of spiders. "I don't like spiders!" She whispered softly. She hung onto my arm for dear life. "It's alright Katie. It's ok." I said in a soothing voice. Michael touched the spider. It blinked it's light and the door opened automatically. We quietly walked down the high staircase. It led up to where we saw this below. A short man with dark glasses, tight-knit braid and wore black leather coat, boots and gloves. Another is two armed soldiers alongside a dark furred Rutweiller with a gray chain around it's neck. A thousand spiders were scrambling on the wide sphere shaped like the Earth. My gut gave me bad vibes about him. "I got a bad feeling about this." I mumbled. Michael nodded in agreement. "Me too." He whispered. That only made Katie grip my arm tighter. The dog barked a bit loud, making him scold at it. It whined fearfully. Wow this dude is bad news.
He examined the sphere as he began talking. "You guys gotta get in the middle of this country, get in the middle of it! Stop those kids from going to school. First I want you to hang around playgrounds, I want you to hang around school yards. Remember a younger customer always turns into a loyal customer, remember that! Remember that!" He said firmly. Younger customer? Drugs. Drug dealers hang around schools to sell drugs to kids. "They can't be doing that." Michael mumbled sadly. "We gotta tell someone!" I whispered. "Every kid in school wants to take drugs because of me. Because of me! Or anybody else. My name's gonna be in history. Better spell my name right. L-i-d-e-o. It's very simple. Frankie Lideo! Very easy!" He said. What we didn't know is a spider was creeping near Katie's hand. She turned, enough to start screaming. Me and Michael quickly covered her mouth. It caught their attention and the dog started barking. Mr. Lideo pointed at us. "KIDS! KIDS!!" He shouted. We made a beeline upstairs. All I thought about is making it out alive.