Ep. 4 Moving into Neverland

Nothing but green nature and road was present as we sat comfortably in the limo. Katie gasped happily, staring out the window. "Neverland!" She whispered. Me and the boys looked out the window and smiled. The limo was in front of the gates of Neverland. A wondrous home I missed for so long since we defeated Mr. Big. The gates opened themselves, letting Bill drive the limo through. I mentally cheered crazily but my insides were overwhelmed with excitement. "Once we get inside, you can get settled in your rooms." Michael...or Dad told us. Sean hummed in response. "Do me and Kylie get our own rooms?" He asked. Katie rolled her eyes. Lisa chuckled and crossed her arms. "Kylie gets her own room because she's a teenager. Sean, yours is next to Zeke. The little princess here will have her own." She told him. "Yay!" She cheered happily. Sean groaned softly and Zeke laughed teasingly. Dad and I chuckled as Bill pulled up. We got out the limo, holding our less-heavy things. The security opened the trunk to grab our suitcases. We each got our own and Dad offered to grab Katie's. Lisa smiled sweetly. "How about you show them their rooms, babe while our Chef makes lunch?" She asked. He nodded, pecking her lips. I felt complete nostalgic when my feet touched the ground. Dad gasped in shock. "Oh! Kids! Guess what? I've brought a surprise inside." He said. We looked at him confusedly. "What is it?" Katie asked. "Are we going to another concert?" Zeke asked. Sean chuckled. "We'll pretty much see more concerts from now on." He said. I nodded in agreement. He smiled excitingly. "Nope. It's something you'll remember." He told them. We came inside the house and was greeted by a huge running dog. Skipper! We smiled widely. "Skipper!" We said in unison. He circled around everyone and licked our noses happily. I rubbed his head, making him lick my nose. Dad bent down and rubbed his fur. "We had him for a while. A year ago, he was sent to an animal shelter and I was looking for a pet so that's how I found him. It reminded me of you guys." He said, smiling. I returned the gesture. Katie hugged him. He hugged back. "Thank you Daddy." She said. They parted. "Thanks Dad!" The boys said in unison. He got up and laughed. "You're welcome.
Now cmon, let's see your rooms." He said. By the time he said rooms, Sean and Zeke speeded upstairs. We laughed more and followed behind.
Lisa settled back into her and Dad's room. It might still be new to me to call her Mom but that's how we'll get to know each other. I've always wanted a real mom for me and Katie to do girlish things together. Especially talk about boys and grab dresses for homecoming dances. There was two rooms on the left and two more on the right side. The one ahead must be Dad and Lisa's. "Alright, you're all allowed to pick which room on left or right. The room ahead is Mommy and Daddy's." He told us. Sean immediately ran into the first right room while Zeke takes the second right room. I walked into the first left room and Katie went in the second room. My eyes widened.

I've remembered the nights I spent here

I've remembered the nights I spent here. Waking up with huge rays of sunlight through the windows and stargazing nights with Dad. I sighed happily, flunking myself on the bed and felt the softness of the pillows. My phone buzzed. I checked to see texts from the girls on groupchat.

(Da Ladies💅🏼🔥😘😋)

Jaycee🤪🤙🏼: AYOOO!
Queen Bee👑🥰: AYOOO!
The laidback chick😎🎧(Ava): Hey, sweets!
Princess Rose💋👸🏻: hey my babes!!
That my Best Friend🤗❤️ (Amelia): KYLIE! U there???
KyKy😇💙: lol Yup
Jaycee🤪🤙🏼: we heard u got a new home!!
Queen Bee👑🥰: yea is it great???
KyKy😇💙: I'm guessing Amelia told u🤨
That my Best Friend🤗❤️: 😜😅
The laidback chick😎🎧(Ava): how is it?
KyKy😇💙: amazing!😊 me, Sean, Zeke and Katie are adopted!
Princess Rose💋👸🏻: Awww! That's great!❤️
Jaycee🤪🤙🏼: ooo! Maybe we could home over this weekend :)
KyKy😇💙: oh....not this weekend. We're still adjusting to being in a new family.🙂
Queen Bee👑🥰: of course u shouldn't rush anything :)
Princess Rose💋👸🏻: Jay is the Queen of weekends😄
That my Best Friend🤗❤️(Amelia): LOL true
The laidback chick😎🎧(Ava): the obvious truth🙄
Jaycee🤪🤙🏼: lol thanks and Ava let's not be a sourpuss today
KyKy😇💙: lol thanks guys gotta go
*all text ok and bye*
*KyKy😇💙 has left the groupchat.*

I placed my phone on the nightstand and unpacked all my things. It took almost an hour. "Kids, dinner time!" Dad shouted. As I stepped out of my room, Sean and Zeke were the first to race downstairs. Katie and I followed behind. We came into the kitchen where three big plates of mouthwatering food was on the counter. Three Chefs smiled kindly toward us. I returned the gesture. Sean sighed happily. "What is this?" He asked. Lisa giggled. "A lovely batch of chicken enchiladas. Cmon, sit down." She said. We grabbed seats on the dinner table as the Chefs placed the food in the middle. Lisa sat across from Dad. We sat in chairs aligned together and Dad started grace. I helped make Katie's plate while Lisa made Zeke's before I made mine. Sean was already eating from his plate. How hungry was he? This food was so delicious! Katie stared in disgust over Sean and Zeke eating like rabbit dogs. Lisa cleared his throat abruptly. They looked up from their plates confusedly. "Boys, where are your manners?" She asked firmly. They quickly took napkins and wiped their faces. "Sorry!" They said in unison. I chuckled. Katie shivered disgustedly. "Eww." She mumbled. Dad inhaled a deep breath and rubbed his hands. "Alright. We have important things to discuss." He told us. We shared confusion. "Like what Daddy?" Katie asked. He sighed, rubbing her blonde pigtails. "About your last names. If you're all in regular schools, it's better to never tell anybody you're my children or nobody would ever leave you alone, bother you or worse. Daddy wants all of you to live a normal happy life. Ok?" He explained. "Ok." We said in unison. My brain clicked. Amelia! She is the only one who knew I lived with Dad before and about the mission against Mr. Big. I'm sure he won't mind if I tell her. We don't ever tell each other's secrets to anybody. I sighed. Hopefully, she doesn't go insane to tell the girls. We're all becoming friends but I also need to trust them first. "Kylie? Kylie?" Dad called. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you ok?" He asked. I quickly nodded and played with my food. "Yes." I partially lied. Sean smirked. "You're planning on telling Amelia you're a Jackson?" He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. He smiled innocently while Zeke seemed a little confused. "What's this about?" He asked. Sean shushed him with his finger. "A little secret." He whispered, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and kept eating. Katie was busy discussing dolls and painting her room with Lisa. Dad smiled at me. "And Kylie, how is high school going?" He asked. I returned the gesture and ate more chicken. "Really good Dad." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "And grades?" He asked. I almost spoke until Skipper ran up to Dad and bite the chicken off his fork. His eyes widened. Our jaws dropped. Skipper ran back to the living room. "Skipper! Get back here! Bad dog! Skipper!"He called. We laughed more. Lisa chuckled. "Babe, just forget it." She said. Dad groaned softly, wiping his fork with a napkin. Zeke dropped his on the table and sighed. "I'm done!" He said. Sean stretched his arms behind his head. "Me too!" He said. Katie cheered excitingly. "What's for dessert?!" She asked, smiling. Man I'm feeling like chocolate or a bag of Airheads. Dad laughed. "How would you all like ice cream and candy?" He asked. "Yes!" We cheered happily.

******

"Katie! Zeke! Stop running too fast!" Lisa yelled from the doorway of the backyard. Dad was chasing them because Zeke had the soccer ball. Me and Sean teamed up to catch the ball before it gets to Dad. Skipper was running in circles freely around us. "Pass the ball to me! Pass it to me!" I yelled. He was running from Sean and threw the ball to my hands. Yes! I breathed a breath of relief and realized all of them was chasing me. "Give me the ball Kylie! Give it! Pass it to me!" They said in unison. Dad stopped running and inhaled a deep breath. "Kids, play fair. Not mean." He told them. I threw the ball and somehow Sean and Zeke bumped into each other on the ground. The ball flew over them and fell into Katie's hands. We bursted into laughter. Dad held his stomach to catch his breath from laughing. Sean rolled his eyes and got up. "It would be nice if you don't slam into me. I would've got the ball." He said sarcastically. Zeke scoffed, pointing at him. "You slammed into me!" He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and patted his shoulder. "Alright guys chill. Just a game." I assured. Dad nodded in agreement while rubbing Katie's head. "Cmon in guys, it's now 5:40." Lisa said firmly. We went inside and flunked ourselves tiredly on the couch. Dad inhaled a deep breath and smiled. "Let's go freshen up for a nice family movie night." He said. In a few seconds, we got up and raced upstairs to our rooms. Dad and Lisa laughed.

Once we got cleaned up, we walked into the theatre with a bowl of popcorn and candies. I sat between Katie and Dad. The movie Sean picked is Peter Pan. I watched Lisa snuggle into Dad's shoulder. She smiled warmly. I hid a smirk while watching the movie. Overall, I'm thankful to be back at my real home.