The Kids's Rooms

🤭😉 - QueenLizzy

Sean's room is decorated with painted walls of red, Maroon 5 & Beatles posters hanged up, a white-pastel nightstand with black-blueish lamp, a black desk where his laptop, headphones and the Jenga game box is. Dark blue blankets on his bed with his blue pillow and his converse shoes near his bedside with a front TV.

Zeke's room is decorated with green-painted walls and WWE posters hanged up. A closet full of his clothes with his hairbrush, comb, a Rubix cube and three rubber band bracelets on top. His TV, his bed full of WWE blankets and his gray nightstand with 2-piled Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

Kylie's room is decorated with baby-blue painted walls, a Tom Holland poster and Fast & Furious poster. A dresser with two perfumes, lotion, makeup kit, hygiene stuff and shiny bedroom mirror. A fluffy yellow Emoji pillow on the pastel blue nightstand with Michael's Thriller poster above. Her bed full of blue blankets and a fluffy PowerPuff Girls pillow. Lastly, a picture frame of her family on the nightstand.

Katie's room is decorated with purple painted walls, colorful streamers hung up on both sides of her dresser, a huge name sticker above titled 'Katie' in pink with butterfly stickers across. On the dresser is a pink hairbrush, unplugged rainbow lava lamp, brown teddy bear beside the mirror, a bag of teeth flosses and 3-inched pink-blueish water bottle. A pastel pink nightstand with a picture frame of herself and their parents.