Chapter 10

Amber's P.O.V

I was running upstairs to my room when i heard a voice. Not it wasn't just anyone's voice, it was Luke's. Why is he here? What does he want? I was debating either to go answer the door or wait until he leaves. He wouldn't stop knocking, so I answered the door. I was scared of what he was going to do. I was terrified. When i ipened the door, i just looked at him. Then he finally spoke.

"Amber, look. I'm sorry for bullying you. I don't know why i did it. I guess just to be cool, i don't know. But I'm sorry."

Wait.. Was Luke apologizing to me? Was he set up to do this? Why is he apologizing? All the questions started going through my head. Should i forgive him?

"Come apologize to me when you have an exscuse and a reason why. Goodnight Luke." i said to Luke. Then i closed the door in his face.

I went back upstairs, i checked my twitter to see hate. Love my haters. Note my sarcasm. It was 9:30 and i had school tomorrow. At least tomorrow was Friday. After about 10 minutes i fell asleep.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
SKIP TO MORNING

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm going off. I got out of bed, and went to go take a shower. I walked to the bathroom, closing the door, and starting the water. I got into the shower and washed off. When i was finished washing off, i got out and ran to my room. I got dressed. I just wore some light blue skinny jeans with a band t-shirt. I just decided to wear my white high top converse. I blow dried my hard and curled the ends. Then i went to go do my makeup. It was simple, foundation, winged eyeliner, and mascara. After i did my makeup, i grabbed my backpack, and left for school. Since i could drive, i drove to school instead of taking the school bus. I grabbed my keys and phone and left. When i got outside, i walked to my car and started it. I backed out of the driveway, and drove down the road. I stopped at the stop sign at the bus stop. Then i saw Luke, he was looking at me. I quickly drove off. Now that i saw that he was going to school i didn't want to go. So i decided not to. Might as well take a little trip. I drove to Hollywood, it was so beautiful. I never wanted to leave. But i had to. When i looked at the time i noticed it was already 1:00. I should be heading home soon. I started to drive back to Los Angeles. By time i get there it should be 5:00. The sun started going down and it looked really pretty. I drove faster down the highway to get home.

It was 6:00 by time i got home. When i got home i saw an unusual car outside my house. I pulled into my driveway, turning off my car. I got out of my car, leaving my backpack in the car. I don't need it till Monday anyways. I was walking to my front door when i heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see Luke coming towards me. Great. Now what does he want?

"Amber, please can we talk?" he spoke. I didn't really want to talk to him, but i guess i had no choice but to.

"Fine" i said. Then his face lit up, and he looked happy that i let him talk to me.

"Okay, i'm sorry for ever bullying you. I never meant it to hurt you. I was just doing it for fun. I wanted someone to feel the pain i did when i was little. And i saw you. You looked like an easy target. I know that may sound bad, but i hope you understand. You were new, and you were really beautiful. And i don't really know what got to me to make me bully you. But i did it, for popularity. And i'm sad, i truly really am. Please forgive me? And we can start out as friends."

After he said that i was speechless. I'm afraid to accept his apology. What if he bullys me again?

"I forgive you." i blurted out. Its going to take a long time to gain trust from him. But it's worth a try.

When i said that he smiled the biggest smile ever. Then he hugged me. I hugged him back just to be nice.

I told him i had to go. I pulled away and went inside to see my drunk stepdad. Great. My mom wasn't home either.

When he saw me he walked right up to me and pulled me by the hair, and dragged me to the living room. The smell of alcohol that was coming off of him was strong. He then called in his friends. Two of them held me back, while Eric walked up to me and slapped me as hard as he could. I started to cry and he did it again. Then he told his friends to let go of me, when they did that's when i got scared. He then started kicking me in the gut. I grunted and cried out in pain. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, and walked to the stairs. He set me down, then punched me square in the jaw. I fell back onto the steps and cried. Why is he doing this to me?

I touched my lip, and it was bleeding. Great. He spat "worthless" at me then stumbled back to his friends. I used all the strength i had and went back outside to see Luke. Why is he still here?

When he saw me his expression went from fine to worried.

"Who did this to you?" i didn't want to reply. I just fell down to the ground, then one of Eric's friends came out and pulled me back inside the house.

"You pathetic slut, you thought you could escape?" Eric spat out at me. Then all of a sudden he slammed my body to the wall and started choking me.

My vision became blury and i couldn't see anything. This is it. The end of all my pain. The end of my bullying. The end of everything. Finally.

Just before i almost passed out, i heard bodys fall to the floor, then myself fall to the floor. I could barely see anything. But i saw Luke.

Why?

~~~~~~~~~

Ending this here. I am so sorry for the late update. I hope this was long enough.
Love you all.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And share this with your friends.

Bye xoxo.