Chapter 6

Stephanie's POV

When I walked into my first period, everyone was staring at me. At first Luke didn't look but when he did the look on his face was priceless. He was staring at me and I just had a grin on my face. After I took my seat the teacher started the lesson. The class wasn't that long. When the bell run I saw Luke jump up out of his seat and ran out of the class.

Awkward.

Me and Luke basically had the same classes. Our next class was music. And today the teacher will pull name from a glass bowl for students to come up and perform.

As I got to my music class I saw Luke sitting in his seat. I sat in front of him. He didn't look at me. He looked like he had the expression of disgust on his face.

As soon as everyone was sitting and stopped talking the teacher came out with his bowl and called a student.

"Luke Hemmings and the boys" the teacher called out. Luke got out if his seat followed by 3 other boys.

"Hi guys we're 5 Seconds Of Summer and this song is called Don't Stop" the boy with the curlyish dirty blonde haired boy said.

Then they started playing.

"You're like perfection some kind of holiday
You got me thinking that we can run away
You want I'll take you there you tell me when and where ohh oh uh oh
But then I asked for  your number said you don't have a phone its getting late now I gotta let you know that everyone wants to take you home tonight but I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop

Doin' what you're doin'

Every time you walk in the room you got

Cause' every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it

And don't stop

Cause' you know that I like it

Every time you walk in the room you got all eyes on you and you know it know it know it"

Luke sang then they finished the song. Everyone clapped. So did I. They were amazing.

Then the teacher called another name. The boys walked passed me going back to their seats and Luke bumped into me on purpose.