Chapter 8

Ambers POV

I woke up at 3AM to pounding on my door. I get up and go to answer the door, I don't see anyone. Asshole. I went back upstairs and fell back asleep. School tomorrow. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I wake up feeling tired. But I had to go to school. My stomach was still healing from what Erik did. He still lives here, he shouldn't.

I get in the shower and when I get out I decided to air dry my hair. I do my makeup, foundation, and mascara. I get dressed into some black ripped skinny jeans, a maroon T-shirt and my black vans. I sprayed on some perfume then grabbed my phone off the charger and left. I was halfway out the door when Erik tried to stop me. I ran out and and went to my bus stop only to face my bullies. They all laughed when I showed up. Then I saw Erik running towards me. I dropped my backpack and ran. But Ashton tripped me. Fucker.

"GET HER" I heard Erik yell then Ashton grabbed my wrists and held me in place not letting me go. Erik came up to me and slapped me across the face. I wanted to cry but I didn't. He took me from Ashton's grip and pulled me towards the house.

"HELP ME" I cried out. No one heard me.

Erik pulled me inside and down to the basement. "What do you want from me?!" I asked angrily.

"You dead" that went through my head. Repeating, and repeating. Over and over again.

First I get bullied at school, now at home. Such a great life of mine. Cough, sarcasm, cough.

I heard a knock on the door and Erik did too. He went upstairs and then I heard a body slam to the floor. What happened?

I saw my bully....Luke Hemmings quickly walking down the stairs. I was afraid what he was going to do to me. He untied me. Did my bully just save me?

Luke's POV

I went to Stephanie's house just to make sure she was okay. I pounded on the door then it flew open, revealing a drunk man. He had the look of anger in his eyes. I punched him and he fell to the ground.

I ran downstairs to get Stephanie.  I saw her tied up to the wall. I immediately untied her. She looked terrified.  She ran back upstairs going outside.  I went outside to ask her what happened. 

"What all has he done to you?" I ask her.

"Stephanie..answer me"

"Why do you care all of a sudden? I thought you hated me? And don't call me Stephanie anymore.  I changed my name."

She said. What did she mean by this?

"What do you mean you changed your name?" I asked curious.  "And what is it."

"For protection. And it's Amber now."

Was all she said. Were more people after her?

Amber's POV

I only told Luke about me changing my name. There is no way I can tell my mom or Erik about this. They would probably kill me.

I told him about everything that he did to me. He looked really worried. Why does he care all of a sudden? I got up and decided to go for a walk.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sor-" I looked up to see Michael. Great.

He pushed me to the ground. I thought he went to school. Did he skip?

I was kicked out of my thoughts again when he kicked me in my stomach. I groand in pain. Then Luke came and helped Michael. Fucking assholes.

When they were done I got up and brushed myself off. And walked off. I didn't want to go home, nor school. So I decided to go to the mall. I needed more clothes and stuff anyways.

I walked to the mall and called Mary.

(A: Amber M: Mary)

*RING*

*RING*

M: Hello?

A: heyyyyy! Meet me at the mall.

M: be there in 5

A: okay see ya

After the call I went to Forever 21. I was looking around when I got a text. I pulled out my phone.

M: Yo where are you?

A: Forever 21

M: on my way there now

I put my phone back in my pocket an continued looking at the shirts. A couple minuets later Mary came over to me.

I hugged her and we started talking. We tried on a lot of clothes. I bought 3 outsits and Mary bought 2.

We were hungry so we went to the Food Court and got Panda Express. We were laughing and talking about a lot of stuff. When we finished we went to more stores, bought more clothes, more makeup, and other stuff. I asked Mary if she wanted to go see a movie and stay the night at my house and she said Yes. YAY GIRLS NIGHT!

We walked out to her car and she drove us to the movie theater. When we got there I saw Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending this here. So what do you guys think they'll do to Amber? Will they leave her alone or just beat her up?

Comment.

ONLY 121 DAYS TILL ME AND MARY MEET I AM HAPPY

Anyways I love you guys.

Vote.

Comment.

And share this story. 

Byeee♡