Chapter 12

Ambers P.O.V

Luke had took me to a cliff to see the sun set. He gave me a gift, it was a guitar and he did a cover of a song. It was cheesy, but it was cute.

It was getting late so we decided to go home. It was Sunday and we had school tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is a good day.

Luke took me home and we said our good bye's then he left. I went inside to see nobody here. Yes! I really hope Erik doesn't come back. I hate him so much.

I decided to make something to eat, get a shower, brush my teeth, then go to bed. I finished eating and washed the dishes, then i went upstairs to take a shower. I always like taking hot showers, to me they were soothing. I shaved and finished washing off. When i got out i grabbed a towel, wrapping it around me. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper, and went to my bedroom. I put on my pajamas, and went back to.the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I decided to braid it so it'll be wavy in the morning.

I finished braided my hair and went back to my bedroom. I checked my Twitter before going to bed. I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up and stretched. I swung my feet over the side of the bed standing up. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a Nirvana t-shirt. Then i went to.my closet finding a pair of jeans. I pulled them off the hanger and took off my pajamas and put on my clothes. And went to my bathroom, and brushed ny teeth. Then i went back to my dresser to do my makeup. It was just the causal, foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. Then i took my hair out of the braids. It looked pretty. I was sorta impressed with my look. By time i was finished, i checked the time and it was 7:30 i had 15 minutes to be ready. I put on my shoes, grabbed my phone and back pack and left.

I decided to walk to school today, i didn't live far so why not. I was walking down the sidewalk when i heard someone call my name, i knew it right away. It was Luke.

"Hey, Amber! Wait up." Luke shouted. I stopped walking and waiting for him to catch up. When he finally caught up we were walking side by side to school.

"Hey can i sit with you at lunch today?" Luke asked me all of a sudden. Why does he want to sit with me?

"Why?" i asked.

"Because i want to talk to you more, and i want Ashton, Calum, and Michael to stop bullying you."

"Okay..i guess you can sit with me" i said smiling sheepishly at him. He smiled back and we just walked the rest of the way to school talking about random things.

We finally arrived at school and everyone was looking at me weirdly. What, have they never seen a girl walking before? I looked at everyone back weirdly then went straight to my locker. I grabbed my books and went to my first class which was english. I went to my seat and wrote down what was on the board.

The bell rung and everyone started pouring into the classroom. Luke sat right behind me, I'm not complaining, i just hope he doesn't start shit today.

When everyone took their seat, the teacher started doing the lesson. We had to write an autobiography on a famous person of our choice. It had to be a page essay with a picture of the person we chose.

I decided to do mine on the queen of England. It shouldn't be that hard, right? I hope not. The bell rung signaling to go to out second class. Mine was art. I always loved art. It was my favorite. I have an A in art.

When i got to art class i saw that we had a new project to do. We had to go around finding things that inspired us. I wanted to do something music related to mine, but i wouldn't know how to start it.

I was drawing some sketches trying to get ideas of what i was finally going to draw. It wasn't going to be easy, and it's not going to be hard. It's in between.

The bell rung for our next class. Which was science. I remember that we had a substitute in science class today so maybe I'll ask them if i could go to the library to finish reading my novel. Hopefully he or she will let me.

I was walking to my science class when a fight broke out in the hallway voh great, just exactly what everyone needs to see so early in the morning.

The fight was shortly broken up by a random teacher breaking it up. The people that were in the fight went to the principles office, well obviously. I was about to go to class when someone stopped me.

It was Luke. He asked me where i was going, obviously i'm going to class then ask the teacher for a pass to.sit out in.the library.

I went in the classroom and asked the teacher if i could go to the library. He said yes and wrote me a pass.

I was walking to the library when i was Luke, again. He asked me where i was going, again.

"I'm going to the library" i said to Luke.

"Can i come, i really don't want to be in math class right now." Luke said.

"Sure, i guess." then we both started walking to the library. I sat down at a table and pulled out my novel out of my backpack.

I started to read it. And i felt Luke's gaze on me. I kept looking at him. And he kept looking at me.

Well, okay than.

~~~~~~~~

Ending this part here.

Comment

Vote

Share

And follow me.

Love you all, bye.

- Britt