Chapter Two

We just arrived in LA and i can already tell i was gonna make new friends. My mom said to go get my bags from the luggage rack. When i went over there i noticed someone. His name was Kian Lawley. i went by him and tapped him on the shoulder.  i said hi and we started talking. When i grabbed my bags, Kian stuck a piece of paper in my pocket. After i got my bags i went to go find my mom outside. I found her by a limo. We got in, and i pulled the piece of paper out and saw that it was his number. I texted him and said that it was the girl he met at the airport.

After from what felt like an hour of being in the car, we finally pulled up to my mom's new house. It was big. I grabbed my bags then went inside. My mom told me my room was upstairs in the way back to the left. I went up to my room and my mom already had my walls painted. One wall was purple and the rest where gray. And my closet was just a sliding mirror. It was huge. When you would press a button it would slide open and you could walk it it. it looked like a dressing room or a store. I went to my bathroom and it was beautiful. even for a bathroom.

I went back out to my room and started to unpack. I was constantly going upstairs and downstairs. It was very tiring. Once i finished putting my clothes in the closet i still had to decorate the rest of my room. I unpacked all my boxes put the rest of my clothes in dresser and hung up all my posters. Then i went to decorate my bathroom. It was getting late so i went downstairs to help my mom cook dinner. She told me she was gonna invite a couple of friends over so she told me to go back upstairs and get a bath. So i did as she told me to do and went upstairs. I grabbed my stuff and got in the shower. It was relaxing. Once i got out i put on A crop top and Nash Grier sweatpants. And i just put my hair up in a messy bun. Then i went back downstairs to help my mom.

I heard my moms friends at the door so i went to open the door and i couldn't believe my eyes who i saw..