Chapter 7

Luke's POV

When the ambulance finally got here, they took her away. Me and the boys decided to go with her to make sure she wakes up and is okay. There was a huge puddle of blood on the floor. Great, my moms going to ask so many questions to me about that. When we arrived to the hospital they rushed her inside.

"May I please go back there with her?" I ask one of the paramedics.

"Only family." One of them replied. I started to get mad, but walked back over to the boys. We all had tear stained cheeks. Then we all engolfed ourselves in a group hug.

A couple hours go by, and we still haven't heard anything about her. Why am I even here? I don't like her. Maybe I do. WAIT! WHAT?! NO LUKE YOU HATE HER!

I put my face in my hands and started to go back over the bad things I've done to her.

I didn't want to start bullying her, but the sluttiest girl in school pulled me down to her level and made me bully her. I felt bad.

The boys stayed with me at the hospital for the night. Its was getting really late and we all started to fall asleep.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I woke up and turned my head to see a doctor.

"Stephanie has awoken, would you like me to take you back there?" He asked me a little above a whisper.

"Yes please." I sat up and woke the boys up telling them she woke up. We all walked back to her room, there she was laying in her bed, looking terrified as she saw me and the boys walk in.

"P-please don't hurt me" she stuttered. This broke my heart. I felt like crying. I wanted to cry. In fact I was silently crying, but I didn't know.

"Bro, Luke are you crying?" I heard Ashton say smirking.

Ambers POV

I saw the boys walk in. I was terrified. What if they hurt me?

"P-please don't hurt me" I stutter starting to cry. I looked over at Luke. He was crying. Wait. Why was he crying? He hates me.

"Bro, Luke are you crying?" I looked at Ashton who was looking at Luke smirking. They wouldn't change not for anything in the world.

Luke stopped crying and they all said 'I'm glad you're okay' then I heard them say 'slut' when they walked out. I instantly started to cry. Why do they have to be so cruel? Why to me? What did I ever do?

I stayed up all night going over the bad memories in my life they caused me.

-FLASHBACK-

"Well, well, well, look boys its the whore next door" Ashton said smirking. Then he choked me.

I was up against the locker gasping for air. His grip kept getting tighter.

"Luke do it" Ashton told me, then Luke came up to me punching me in the stomach, once, twice, three times. Then Calum, once, twice, three times. Now Michael. He punched me in the face till I was bleeding to the point, it was dripping. Ashtons grip got tighter. Just before I blacked out, he let me go. I dropped to the floor, they all kicked me in my stomach. Then they just walked off. Leaving me there. Bleeding, whincing in pain.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

------------

It has been a couple of days since I got out the hospital. I haven't seen Erik since the incident. My mom stayed home with me making sure I was okay.

It was Monday. Great. I got up, took a shower, blowdried my hair, and straightened it. Then I did my makeup and got dressed. My makeup was quick and easy. For my clothes, I wore a Nirvana T-shirt with some black skinny jeans and my black converse. I grabbed my bag, skipping breakfast and heading off to school. I got to the bus stop to see Luke and his friends, aka, my bullies. Yay. Note the sarcasam.

When I got to school, everyone looked at me. I put my head down and walked to my locker. The schools biggest slut walked by me tripping me on 'accident'. When I fell my stitches in my stomach ripped open, more blood came out. I started to cough up blood, but did and anyone care? No they did not. They just all laughed at me, gagging at me, calling me names, kicking me. Not helping me up. Then Luke came, I heard him walking up to me. He looked at me holding my stomach coughing. Then he helped me up and took me home. And Erik is there.

"You don't have to do this" I said.

"But I want to" he said. The rest of the ride to my house was quiet. When he pulled up out side I muttered a 'thank you' and grabbed my bag and went inside. Sure enough, my mom and Erik wasn't here. But there was a note. It read...

"Hi Stephanie sweetie, I went to work but Erik will be home around 6. I love you,

Xoxo, mom"

I went upstairs and went to bed. I need to tell everyone my name isn't Stephanie anymore. With that thought, I fell asleep.

----------

HEY GUYYYS!

I still haven't gotten a new phone yet ):
But hopefully I will soon.

AND GUESS WHAT?

MICHAEL CLIFFORD CALLED ME LAST NIGHT I WAS SO HAPPY AND I STILL AM HIS VOICE IS SO PERFECT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH OMG and he followed me on twitter. And tweeted me 3 times.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter.
Share it with your friends. Spread the word about my story guys.

This is dedicated to......

@1MeromeFan

Comment something cute, nice, and the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

BYE GUYS I LOVE YOU!!!

Peace out, till next chapter.

Your friend, Britt.