Chapter 13

Ambers P.O.V

Me and Luke were sitting in the library giving each other glances. I finally put my book away and decides to say something.

"Why do you keep looking at me luke?"

"I don't know" Luke said back in almost a whisper.

The bell rung signaling it was time to go to lunch. I grabbed my bag and left.

I wemt out to my car to sit for a little bit. Until i saw luke and his little possè come out. I quickly started my car and drove away. I decided to have Subway for lunch. So I drove to subway.

When i got there i ordered my sub and went to go eat it in my car. I called my friend asking if she wanted to go to the mall later.

When i called her i got no answer. Okay, she must be in class or somewhere and isn't focusing on her phone. Oh well I'll try later.

It was already almost time to go back to school. I finished eating and drove back to school.

The rest of the day better go by fast. I'd really like to go home. I'm tired. And very bored with school.

I arrived back at school, and parked my car. Just as soon as i got there the bell rung and it was time to go back to class. I went to my locker to grab my books and binder.

When i was in the hallway i accidentally ran into someone.

"I'm sorry" i said to the person i ran into.

"It's okay" the boy said back. I looked up to look at him and i never noticed him around here before. He must be new.

"Are you new here?"

"Yeah. I just started today, i moved from Boston. Due to my father's job." he explained.

"Well welcome to California and WestWood High. I'm Amber. Would you like me to walk you to your next class?" i introduced myself to him.

"Hi, i'm Jacob, or Jake for short. And sure. Here's my schedule so you can see."

Jacob handed me his schedule and i looked over it.

"You and me have all the same classes." i looked up smiling at him. Then we started walking off to class. We were the first ones in class.

After i introduced him to the teacher and we took our seats, everyone started coming in. All my other friends sat at the group we were in. And i introduced them to Jacob.

The teacher was teaching the lesson and i was writing down my notes, when i saw Jake looking at me. You know when you have that feeling when someone is looking at you? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling. But i'm not complaining.

By time the class was over it was time to go home. I asked Jake if he wanted a ride home. He said yes, so we walked to my car.

When we got to my car and i started it, i decided to ask a few questions to get to know Jake a little bit more.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" i asked.

"Pop, and punk rock." he replied.

"That's one thing we have in common." i said laughing and i heard him laugh too.

"What's your favorite food?" he asked me.

"Pizza, burgers, chicken alfredo, and anything sweet."

"Same here" he replied.

"Favorite candy?" i asked.

"Don't really have a favorite." he replied. I only known him for 5 hours now and we already have tons of things in common. I can tell we're going to be good friends.

We asked questions back and forth until i stopped by the store to pick some stuff up. It was Friday and i was going to be alone all weekend.

"Hey is it okay if we stop by the store really quick?" i asked him.

He nodded his head so i pulled into the parking lot of Wal-Mart. I parked my car and we both got out.

I grabbed a basket and walked to the produce section. I picked out the best chicken breast they had. Then i got a half gallon of milk, some eggs, and some lemon.

I went down the aisles to get some bread crumbs, noodles, and alfredo sauce. I was making chicken alfredo tonight. I grabbed some texas toast to make cheese toast with it. I had plenty of cheese and butter at home.

I then grabbed some brownie mix. And went to the checkout lane. I payed for the stuff and grabbed the bags and went back out to the car.

I put everything in the back seats and me and Jake got back in the car. Then i had to take him home.

I turned on the radio and we sung along to the songs playing and then laughing. I swear i saw him record me from the corner of my eye.

"Turn here" he said and i drove down a road in a very nice upscale neighborhood. All the houses were extraordinarily beautiful.

"My house is right here." i pointed to a big and beautiful house.

I pulled up the driveway and i couldn't stop looking at the house. I pulled up to his door and parked my car.

"Would you like to come in? My parents aren't home yet." he asked me.

"Sure" i said smiling. Then i turned off my car and we both went inside. He unlocked his front door and we both walked in. His house was beautiful.

He grabbed my hand and he took us up to his room. He plopped down on his bed and i found and bean bag on the floor and i sat there. I wanted to stay forever but i couldn't.

"I have to head back home now. But thank you for inviting me into your lovely home." i said smiling and getting.

He got up as well and he walked me back downstairs.

"You're welcome. And thank you for the ride back. I appreciate it." he said and hugged me.

"You're welcome" i said hugging him back, then opening the door to leave.

When i got back to my car i started it and just smiled to myself. Then i drove off to go back home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ending this here.

The picture would be like how i pictured Jacob's house to look like.

The next chapter I'll put pictures of Jacob and Amber so you can see how i picture them.

Vote for the next chapter.

Comment.

Share.

Bye loves.