Chapter 9

Amber's POV

When we arrived at the theater I saw Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton. I wanted to leave so bad but Mary already bought the tickets and she dragged me inside.

She got snacks and drinks then went to the screening room. We sat in the middle. Then shortly after, they came in and sat behind us. Shit. I really hope they don't see me.

After about 10 minutes the movie finally started.

Luke's POV

Me and all the boys decided to go to the theaters. When we got there I saw Amber. I felt sorry for what I've done to her earlier after helping her. I'm a fucking idiot.

I wanted to walk right up to her and apologize to her. But every time I even look at her she gets scared. I don't blame her, I would be scared to. God, why the hell do I even bully her?

When we all bought our tickets we got snacks and drinks and went to the screening room. We sat right behind Amber and her friend.

Finally after 10 minutes the movie started playing.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie. I kept staring at Amber. She's so beautiful I don't know why I hurt her. I need to stop. I need to make a change.

When the movie ended Amber and her friend left quickly. I could tell she was scared. You can see it in her. It's obvious.

The boys were laughing at her. I wanted to punch them so badly, but I didn't. They would've think I've gone soft, but I did. I really did.

Ambers POV

When the movie ended me and Mary went home. I heard them calling me names and I wanted to cry so much, but I didn't. I should've slapped them. But I didn't. So when the movie ended I had Mary take me home.

I grabbed all of my bags from her car and went inside. Nobody was home. Good, I don't want anyone here anyways. When I went upstairs I put all of my new clothes away.

When I was done putting everything away I grabbed some pajama shorts and a tank top. I got in the shower and washed off. When I got out I dried off and got dressed. I brushed my hair and put it into a bun.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat when I heard a knock at the door. I was scared. Nobody usually knocks on our door. I wanted to run upstairs but they would hear me.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm running upstairs to safety. I started running up the stairs when I heard a voice.

"I hear you. Open the door" it was Luke's. What does he want? Hasn't he hurt me enough already?

~~~~~~~

Ending this here! So sorry that its short, the next chapter will be longer. And sorry for the late update I was so busy.

I still haven't gotten a new phone. But hopefully I will get one over spring break.

ANYWAYS GREAT NEWS

My dentist said I may not have to get my wisdom teeth removed yay.

AND IM ALMOST TO 1K READS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS IT MEANS A LOT

Vote

Comment

Share

Bye guys love you all so much. Muah.