Chapter 11

Amber's P.O.V

When i felt myself hit the floor, i couldn't see anything because my vision was still blurry. But one person popped through clearly. It was Luke. Why? Why does he always end up saving me?

I was coughing trying to get my breath again, and get my vision back. Then i felt a hand on my back, it was of course, Luke's.

If he thinks just trying to save me from all the shit he's caused to me, he's wrong.

It's going to take a long ass time before i can gain his trust. I don't just want to say 'i forgive you' and get bullied the next day. He can say it to me when he actually means it.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me. I just nodded my head still coughing.

He helped me up and we walked outside. I finally got my vision back and i was breathing normally again.

"Can you please forgive me? I realized I've hurt you, but now I'm realizing that I'm not the only one hurting you. And i don't want to hurt you anymore. Amber, i want to help you. But you have to forgive me. I'm sorry, i really truly am sorry."

Maybe i should forgive him. I mean, he did save me a couple times from Erik. I hated Erik. I hated him so much, why is he here again?

"Amber?" i was knocked out of my thoughts. "Can you please forgive me?"

"Luke...if i forgive you now, i'm scared you'll just go back to bullying me, then beg for my forgiveness again. Even if i do say you're forgiven, it's going to take a long time before i could ever start trusting you. Show me how sorry you are, then I'll forgive you."

"How would i show you i'm sorry?"

"I don't know Luke, that's something for you to figure out."

After the little conversation i had with Luke, i got in my car and left. I wanted to get away from here.

°°°°°°°°°°

Luke's P.O.V

"I don't know Luke, that's something for you to figure out."

That repeated in my head over and over again. How? How can i show her I'm sorry? Sorry for everything I've done to her.

Amber drove away after she said that. So i decided to go out for a ride. I was thinking ways to show how I'm sorry. But they were all too cheesy.

A date? No.

A song? Maybe.

An apology gift? She wouldn't like it, probably.

All these ideas were going through my head.

Then i came up with one, I'll take her on a date, in a private area where you can see the sunset, I'll buy her a guitar, and I'll write her a song. Is that too cheesy? I hope not. It's all that sounds perfect right now.

I drove to a music store to buy a brand new guitar. I really hope she likes it.

After i bought the guitar i went home to write the song. I spent almost a couple hours trying to find out what song i should write, then it came across my mind.

Tidal Waves by All Time Low, I'll just do a cover instead.

I started writing down the lyrics, and the guitar notes. I do really hope she likes this.

When i was finished writing down the lyrics i decided to call her.

Phone Call (A: Amber L: Luke)

A: hello?

L: hi, Amber. Can i ask you a quick question?

A: sure, what is it?

L: well i was wondering if i could take you to see the sunset this afternoon. I have something for you.

A: sure. Pick me up in about 15 minutes?

L: okay see you then.

A: bye

L: bye

With that the phone line went dead. I guessed she was back at her house, so i drove there. It was about a 10 minute drive to her house from where i lived.

When i got there, she was sitting outside. When she saw my car, she came running towards it. She got in and i smiled over at her.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

I started driving somewhere high up to where you could see the sun setting. I played music while driving. The whole ride was silent, but i didn't care because i heard Amber humming along to the radio.

I was driving for about a couple hours now when i finally pulled up on a long, beautiful dirt road that ended at a big area.

I started driving down the dirt road. When we got to the big area, i parked the car, and got two guitars out from the trunk. I handed one to Amber. It had a not stuck to it that read,

"A gift to you, i hope this isn't a cheesy sorry gift. But i wanted to show you how sorry i am. So once again, i'm sorry."

She looked up from the note, amd hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Thank you, Luke. I love it."

"You're welcome, but I'm not done. Just listen." i pulled out my guitar and started strumming some chords.

I started singing, and i could see Amber started to cry. I swear, she is so beautiful. Even when she's crying. The sun started going down, and i was finishing the song.

I strummed the last few chords, and i got up and gave Amber a hug. Then she said something.

"Luke, i forgive you." i heard her say. I was so happy she forgived me. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

We broke from the hug and i taught her how to play on the guitar. I told her to play a simple and easy song at first. She played it, and she was good. I was impressed.

The sun finally set, and it was a perfect night. Tonight was perfect. The sinset was beautiful, but Amber was even more beautiful. She was more like perfect, or a goddess. She is indescribable.

~~~~~~~~~

Ending this here.

Do you think Luke and Amber will have a chance together?

Comment what you think.

Bye loves. xoxo

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share