0.3

' either use it, or piss off '

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Maddie ran a hand through her hair, kicking her brothers door as she passed. "Yo, dipshit! Wake up, breakfast's ready!"

No answer.

She groaned, turning around and pulling out her key to his room. She opened the door, "Oh, my god. Nancy? What the fuck?!"

"Get out! Crazy bitch!" Steve groaned, throwing his pillow at is twin.

Maddie rolled her eyes, jogging down stairs. Nancy ran down after her, "Mad, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"Nance, it's fine. I really don't care. My brothers had a crush on you for ages now, and I'm his twin sister, meaning I'm basically his therapist, so I have to hear about all his shit. If I'm being honest, I'm glad." She shrugged, forking a bit of waffle into her mouth. "Here, breakfast."

"Thank you so much, Mads." Nancy grinned hugging the girl tightly. Maddie patted her back awkwardly, Nancy letting go. "Sorry, I forgot."

Maddie smiled, standing up from her seat and standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Yo, dipshit! Wake the fuck up, or I'm taking the car and you can walk to school!"

"He's not waking up." Nancy chuckled, Maddie shaking her head.

"Well, looks like I'm taking the car. You wanna come, I'm picking Mike, Dustin, and Lucas up for school, I can drop you off at your's if you like." She offered, Nancy taking a sip of water and nodding. "See ya, dipshit!"

They slammed the door behind them, the pair ducking into the car and switching on the radio as they drove down the street.

'No new information has been released on the William Byers, missing boy, case. Chief Jim Hopper and the Hawkins police are still searching for the young boy-'

Nancy turned it off, sending Maddie a sympathetic smile. "They're going to find him, Mads."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." She whispered, letting out a sigh. "Hey, did Barb leave last night? I checked around the house, she's not there."

"Uh, I don't know. She probably just went home." Nancy shrugged, grabbing her bag when they reached her house. Maddie slammed her door shut, grabbing a bag from the back seat and entering the house after Nancy.

"Hey, Karen! Where's Mike and the others? I'm dropping them off at school!"

"Basement, hun!"

"Thanks!" She opened the basement door, jogging down the steps. Eleven was sat comfortably on the couch, "Hey, Eleven." She smiled, "Boys. You almost ready?"