0.1

' i have to find him! '

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Jonathan and Madeleine sat on his couch, Joyce by the phone. They were making missing posters for Will, planning to put them up all around Hawkins until someone found him.

"Is Lonnie there?" Joyce asked down the phone, worry and nervousness evident in her voice. "Can you please- Who is this? Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Joyce. Lonnie's ex wife. I really need to speak to him- Could you please put- No! No, not later. Now! Can- Bitch!" She yelled, slamming the phone back onto the stand.

"Mom."

"What?"

"You have to stay calm." He told her, the woman letting out a breathy chuckle before picking the phone back up. Jonathan watched her with worried eyes, Maddie placing her hand over his.

"It's okay, we'll find him. I promise." She smiled sympathetically.

If she had to be honest, she was freaking out, her mind was racing at the thought of something bad happening to Will. He was like her little brother, she had known him since he was a baby, and the worry was eating away at her.

"Lonnie, some teenager just hung up on me. Will... is missing. I don't know where he is. I need... I just need you to call me back, please, just-" Joyce spoke into the phone, her voice breaking. She slammed the phone down on the stand again, "Damn it! Damn it!"

Maddie stood up, eyes wide when she noticed a car approaching. "Johnny..." She tapped his shoulder, his head snapping up. He followed her trail of sight, breath hitching in his throat.

"Mom?"

"What?"

Jonathan stood up, Maddie's hand falling back to her side. "Cops." They deadpanned in unison, the blonde staring as it came closer. Joyce and Maddie rushed to the door, throwing it open and running out, Jonathan following quickly.

Hopper shut his boot, Wills bike catching Maddie's eye. Another cop car pulled up as Hopper walked closer, Maddie locking her hand in Jonathans as worry settled in.

~

"It was just lying there?" Joyce asked as they crammed into the house, Maddie's hand clasped in Jonathans as they sent each other worried glances.

"Yeah. Cal?" Hopper sighed, gesturing for them to search throughout the house.

"Did it have any blood on it, or-"

"No, no, no, no, no..." Hopper breathed out, the three following after him as he moved through the house.

"If you found the bike out there, why are you here?" Jonathan questioned.