Introductions

Sorry, I don't think I've introduced myself. My name is Sami, Samitana Skales Snakebite. I'm 15 and I live in a secret chamber under a place called Ninjago city. There are tons of bioluminescent fungi on the top of the cave and there are other serpentine too. Me and my older brother, Junior, sometimes explore the sewers with a strange map we found once on a walk with our parents. We once found a passage that lead to a swamp filled with these big, cracked balls. Junior soon found out they were eggs. I do not want to know what was inside those eggs.

Other than that, my life is pretty normal. Well, one time a giant fire ball burst through the ceiling and turned into a giant snake. That caused a lot of damage(you can still see the hole in the ceiling, they turned it into a sky light.)but other than that, it's pretty normal.

I go to a serpentine school that teaches fighting techniques as well as math and reading. All though I'm pretty good at this subject, I don't enjoy it very much.

My favorite subject is music. My singing voice is almost as good as my looks(and let me tell you, my looks are pretty good)and I live to dance. When I hear any type of music, I can't stop my feet from tapping along. I've became pretty good at controlling it over the years though, so, yeah, life is good.