The Crash

The Great Devourer rose from the ground as the people of Ninjago started screaming. Babies started crying as their mothers tried to get them to higher ground. The snake swallowed everything in its path, not letting anything stop him. It plunged into the ocean and slithered into a small cavern. It curled up into a small ball and then there was a giant flash of light...

And I woke up. I sat up straight, taking in big breaths of air and looked around. The only snake around me was Junior, and he wasn't giant. I sighed and got out of bed. I might as well do some good while I'm awake this time.

I made some eggs, toast and bacon for breakfast. I got out some books for me to read. I hadn't done much studying ever since we got here and I wanted to catch up. But to tell you the truth, I didn't learn much. I kept thinking about the crazy dream I had.

When the others woke up and ate their breakfast, we decided to check on Pythor, A and Clancee. When we got there, they weren't there. Clancee soon came running towards us. 

"Sami! Junior! Mindroid!" he yelled, waving his arms frantically. "Come over here!"

We followed him to a crater, a few meters wide, where A and Pythor were both standing by. We all went to them.

"Clancee!" A shouted. "You're here! You're all here!"

"Huh, I didn't really think that he would succeed in bringing them here." Pythor teased.

"We do not have time for joking." Mindroid interrupted. "This smoke indicates that someone or something has crashed here recently. Maybe a meteor or space junk." 

"No, this is something else." I mumbled. "I can feel it."

"Did you see that?!" Junior pointed at the hole. "Did you see that move?! There's something alive down there!" 

"D-do you think someone's in trouble?" Clancee asked. 

"If they are, we need to save them." I said. "Come on!"

We all slid down into the crater and dug through the junk, trying to find whoever was down here.  

"I think I found something!" yelled Pythor. 

And indeed he had. A young man with strange markings on his face and wearing red and green clothes was lying down on the ground, completely still.

Junior stared. "Is he..."

"All scans show that he is alive." Mindroid said. "But he is unconscious."

"Let's bring him back to the treehouse." A suggested. "I bet we can help him there."

We all agreed on this and Pythor carried him back to the tree. 

"Uh, guys," Junior looked up. "How are we going to get him up there?"