A Glimpse in the Devourer

I copied every move that Lloyd made trying to get them perfect. At first, nothing happened. Then I tried again, and again, and again, and moves became more and more perfect each time. So the last time I tried that day I was so sure that I was gonna get it right this time so without thinking I just yelled "NINJA-GO!" and spun into a pink tornado. I was doing it!

But what I didn't realize was that I was Spinjitzu-ing right towards a tree! So before Lloyd could yell, "Sami! Look out!" I crashed right into the tree and slowly slid down. My back hit the ground. Ouch. 

"Are you OK?" Lloyd asked running toward me. 

"Well if you call finally doing Spinjitzu after like 100 tries and then crashing straight into a stupid tree OK, then yeah I'm OK."

I went home that night, a bit upset I that I didn't exactly succeed in doing spinjitzu  When I got to the apartment, Junior and Mindroid were already asleep. I lied down and tried to go to sleep to sleep, but all I could think about was how angry I was when I crashed into that tree. I know just because I mistake doesn't mean I should be upset. But I did it in front of the Ninja. You'd be upset too if it was you.

I looked at my reflection in the water. I had gotten back to the caverns. I had a feeling that voice had called me there for a reason. I looked at the dark violet eyes of the Devourer and shivered. I suddenly felt strangely cold. I looked away from the water and shivered again. I curled up into a small ball as I struggled to breathe. 

                                                                        -The Next Morning-

                                                                             Pythor's POV 

I opened all the closets in the treehouse, looking for Sami. 

"Sami? Sami? Sami?" I whispered into the all of them. "Sa-Why do we have so many closets?!"

"She's probably not hiding in any of them anyway." A pointed out. 

Nix and Clancee climbed back up into the treehouse and looked at the two worriedly. 

"Any luck?" Junior asked, who was sitting on the couch, looking down at the floor in deep thoughts. Poor guy. I could relate a bit with his current situation, except that I knew where my family was.  

"No, we checked every nook and cranny in the woods. There's literally no sign of her." Nix folded his arms in frustration.

Mindroid soon came up the ladder. "I have checked all over Ninjago City for her, she is not anywhere. I have even asked the Ninja if they had seen her."

"Wait, did you check the caverns?" Junior asked. 

"The what?" Nix asked. 

"Oh right, you weren't there." A said. "Sami heard some voice leading her to some strange caverns under Ninjago city. She brought us back there and we saw her reflection and it was actually the reflection of the Great Devourer. Then we found a crystal that opened up a portal that Clancee was shot out of."

"And you've never told me this because..." Nix asked.

"To answer your question, no, did not check the caverns." Mindroid admitted to Junior.  

"Well then come on!" Junior jumped from the couch. "Let's go!"

He ran across the room and hurried down the ladder. How was he so fast? His legs were so short! 

                                                                         ???'s POV

The sky swirled with colors as the scraped ship spun around in circles. I was paralyzed with fear as I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. Finally, I crashed into a pile of scrap and woozily walked around. I shook my head and regained my sense. I looked around and saw a room that looked ancient, almost abandoned. This was all HIS fault! He put too much faith in technology and look where that got us.

"Hello, my child." said a creeky voice from behind me. 

"Who's there?!" I shouted almost instantly. 

"Oh there's no need to be afraid of me." said the voice. "I just want to help you." 

"With what?" I asked. 

"With revenge against those ninja who ruined your plan." a dark shadow whooshed past. 

I was starting to like this. "Oh, I'm listening." 

"Then let's begin, Krux."