Pythor and A

For the next few days, the apartment we were staying in seemed even more crowded than usual. Mindroid kept touching a bunch of stuff that was either really breakable or did a lot of weird things. But it was nice to have someone who wasn't Junior to talk to. It almost felt like we got each other. 

Everyday I went to that desert to find out why it felt so familiar. I still had no clue. 

One day, me, Junior, and Mindroid were on a walk in the woods when we suddenly heard a crash and went to check it out. We found a wooden treehouse and a white and purple serpentine carrying a giant piece of wood. under it. A shiny, blue snake's head was poking out of a giant hole, almost as big as the piece of wood, in the treehouse. 

"Come on, Pythor!" shouted the snake head. "Put your tail into it!"

"You're not helping, A!" shouted the white serpentine. 

"Excuse me!" Mindroid yelled. "Do you require assistance?!"

The white serpentine yelped with fight and practically screamed when he dropped the wood on his tail. 

"I'm outta here." the serpentine head said. And then she popped back in the treehouse.

Junior and I glared at Mindroid. "Oops." was all he said. 

I ran over to the serpentine. 

"Are you OK?" I asked as I gently touched his tail.

"Well if you call-OW!- my own floor collapsing-OW!!!-beneath my-OW!!!-tail OK, then yes, I am OK." answered the snake. 

"It's not my fault that one of my hobbies is jackhammering!" shouted a voice from inside the treehouse.

"INSIDE A TREEHOUSE??!!" the serpent shouted.

"I don't think it's broken." I thought out loud. "But it's pretty bad." 

I heard a faint sigh come from the house. "Just our luck today. Now we'll never fix the floor."

"Could we be of assistance?" Mindroid came out of the bushes with Junior. 

"Oh, let's do this." I said.

We soon found out that their names were Pythor and A. We also learned that A was amazing at origami and pancake flipping. We fixed the treehouse pretty fast, even without Pythor's, who was an andacondrai apparently, help. 

We soon said our goodbyes and me, Junior and Mindroid returned home.