The Realm Crystal

"Sami!" Junior complained. "Why did you have to wake us up so early?!" He, Mindroid, Pythor, and A were all following me to the cave I saw last night. We had to wake up extra early to avoid the large crowds. 

"I'm telling you!" I insisted. "I saw something last night!"

Pythor yawned. "Yeah right." 

When we got to the caverns, I told them to look in the water. 

"Sami, what are you talking about?" asked Junior. "All I see is my reflection." 

"Yeah, but lo-" I started as I looked over the water. But I was interrupted by screaming and people shouting, "What is that?!" or "What just happened?!"

"Guys, relax." I said. "It's just my reflection. That's what I wanted to show you." 

They all looked again. 

"Why does your reflection look like that?" Junior asked. 

"I don't know." I admitted. "I was hoping one of you knew." 

"Wait, what is that?" Pythor asked. 

A small humming noise was coming from one of the crystals. We went and checked it out. Luckily, the cliff that it was on wasn't very high and it didn't take very long for us to see what it was.

It was a small, floating crystal with a blue-ish, violet-ish color. I grabbed it and we went to Pythor and A's treehouse. 

"This object is unknown in my database." Mindroid said. "I am curious to what is." 

"Oh, who cares what it is?" A remarked. "I just wanna see what it does!"

"Are you even sure it does something?" Junior asked. "It looks like a regular crystal to me."

I shook the crystal. "I know, but I have a feeling-"

Just then, a portal about the size of Junior opened up a green serpentine with a peg leg came out screaming. We all started screaming as the serpent crashed right in my face.