Part 2: A D&D club ?

Lunch time finaly. Me,Dustin,Lukas and Mike sit together at an empty table.

"Good morning kids" a boy with curly hair say to us.
"Good morning?" Mike questioned confused
"I am Εddie, Eddie Munson. I'm the leader of Hellfire club.YK know hellfire, right?"

- We nod no -

"It's a D&D club and I can say from the styling, you know what this is, correct?"
"Hell, yea" Dustin say
Mike: We must join
Eddie: alright guys see you after school at the classroom 15 don't be late

- He left -

Me: A D&D club sound fun, huh?
Mike: Sounds amazing, Will will love it for sure.
Dustin:yeah, i wish he was here so we can play again, you know just like the old times. Right Lukas?
Lukas:I-um yea, hey um guys there's a basketball club too yk.

Dustin-Me-Mike: A WHAT?

Mike: YOU want to join the basketball club?
Lukas: i was think to join maybe we can be with them.

Me:With the "cool" and sporty kids?
Lukas: yea
Me:Yeah-hell-no.

Lukas: what's wrong with it?
Me: Today i saw 56 people looking at me and i barely make it, imagine if i will be on of them how much people will look at me.
Lukas:yea i um didn't think about this scenario. Well, let's join the Hellfire and we see, right?
Dustin:yea.

- At Hellfire club -

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the hellfire club. I'm Eddie, that's Jeff and that's James. Oh and that's Gareth" point to a boy who was playing with his rings. He looks kinda familiar why?

"Hi" he says without getting his eyes out of his hands.

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Mike and that's my friends Lukas and Dustin. Oh and thats Dustin's twin" Mike introduce us.

- And the sudenly the ring guy look at us -

Me: thank you Holly's brother (btw Holly is extra cute in this season ) i can introduce myself, I'm Y/N.

"lovely" Gareth smirks.

Eddie: so how about to test your knows about D&D?

- Damn its been an hour since we got here and Gareth is looking at me weird, di-d i-i do s-omething wrong? ( obviously Y/N cant understand they spend theyre life in a lab
with only friends one,el and ten they need a therapy asap, jkjk. SHE CAN UNDERSTAND D&D BUT NOT WHEN SOMEONE IS INTREST IN THEMM For the time ). -

TIME SKIP

- ( HEAR ME OUT ) WALK AROUND HAWKINS HIGH WITH HEADPHONES AND QUEEN IN THE TAPE ( or whatever this thing called. ) PARADISE.
UNTILLL SOMEONE INTERAPT ME ( i wonder who is? hmmmm ) -

Gareth: Y/NN
Me:um,wh- what?
Gareth:You drop this. - He hand me my black ring -
Me: t-thanks i didnt n-notice, i can't go anywhere without it. ( facts about me)
Gareth:I feel you, i can't get anywhere if i dont put this ring - he points to a silver ring -
Me: nice ring.
Gareth:thank you.
Me: i gotta go i have thing to do, See you around?
Gareth:yea, s-ee you around.

____♡_____♡_____♡____♡____♡____♡

588 words.

♤ insomnia again ♤

Guys helppp, i have liked every single video of him from my main and everytime happens to be one certain fp 😭. I need more fanficts about him thought.

I hope there isn't any grammar mistake ( me and English grammar have a big fight )

How y'all doing?

:)