Part 19.2: If we had five more minutes

2 days later
After Y/N's funeral

Gareth POV:

I put one of her favorite flower next to her grave, roses, they loved this flower. I remember every time I bring them roses their smile. Even as friends she always loved my gift to her. Roses were something like our flower. Was...haha was, it's funny how is become was in one day. But, it's not true, it can't be. One moment they were in my lap and the other in the ground. Suddenly a boy put flowers next to mine, wait is that heathers?

" Will Byers?" I asked the boy

" Gareth Emerson? "  He questioned back

" She really loved you, you know. I mean, they never stop talking about this amazing friend, who move to California." I said with tears in my eyes.

" They didn't stop to talk about you as well. The drummer boy from hellfire. " Will said and he wipes off his new tears.

Me: Were heathers your flowers?

Will: yea, she loved them along with

" Roses" I complete his sentence.

Will: Last time I see them were like a half year ago? I never imagined that it will be...t-the last meeting. I always thought that I will gone first.

Me: they died in my hands and I couldn't do anything. I saw them die, she told me her last words, and I couldn't do anything to save them.

Will: What you could have done to save them, in a world you can't even find food or clear water?

Me: How did you know all this?

Will: I spend a long time there.

Me: what about Mike?

Will: hm? What about him?

Me: I see the way you look at him. Y/N always said that this is true love. You were meant to be with him, something like soulmates.

Will: she said that?

Me: yea, she did.

Will: They always believed in that soulmate thing. They um thought that you two were...

"Soulmates? Yeah, to be honest I never thought that these things were true, like fairy tales. Hurt princess in a prison and then the prince with the white horse save her. But after I meet them, I start to think different. She changed my world, they ar-were like, something different. They light up my world. You understand what I mean?

Will: yes.

Me: and the worst part is that I never had the time to tell them all these.

Will: I'm sorry. I never had the chance to tell them all the things I wanted too.

430 words

Last part coming soon♡.♡.♡.