Part 11: Memories.

Y/N POV:

Why I can't wake up. Come onnn. WHERE I AM.

Vecna: there's no hope for you to escape. Your suffering comes to an end.

- No I can't die here, not yet I have so many things to do. I want to tell my last words to the people I love. Happy memories come to my mind as I wait to die. The DnD game with Erica, my calls with Will, the drum lessons at Gareth's house (IF YOU DON'T PUT THIS PART ON YOUR STORY THE STORY ISN'T A GARETHS. PERIOD.), the comic shop, Dustin singing the never ending story with Suzie, starcount shopping, movie nights with Bob and the Byers family, Halloween 1984, the DnD game before will's missing, walks on the cliff, Food fight at Mike's birthday, our first meeting, hang out with ten, eleven and Peter at lab's roof, our games with Dustin when we were young. I had a good life, I'm ready. -

I open my eyes and I am back at the Wheeler's basement. Everyone is around me. What just happen?

Gareth: Y/N are you okay?
Me: W-hat happen?
Max: You have been posed by vecna.
Dustin: Why didn't you tell us that you had symptoms of the curse.

Me: I- I didn't know.
Gareth: We need to talk.

- At Mike's room - (Mike's room s1 is so cool, he has Star Wars spacecraft.)

Y/N: what is it?
Gareth: I need to tell you something, for a long time.
Y/N: go ahead.
Gareth: I have something for you. I mean, I knew something was wrong with my feelings from the first time I lend my eye to you. I try to deny it because I can't control something that's powerful. But after what I saw there I can't lose you, not without tell you some things first. Please don't tell anything let me finish I plan it for weeks but this is not exactly what I planned. Well, I really feel something for you, something powerful. For the very first time, I knew that you will be the one. Every time I look into your eyes, oh my those eyes, every time I look at them, I feel like the world goes colorful. You are like the coolest person I've ever met, you are amazing, you have good style, good taste in music, you play the drums, you read comics, you even play DnD. I feel like I said too much, so I get to the point. I really really like you and I want to take you out for a date after all this. A real date this time, what do you say Y/N?

Me:

636 words.

Help I forgot about the story, I spend all day watching star wars.

SHIFTING UPDATE: Today I tried guide method ( its perfect for me, every time I get close ) I was so close till someone call me - ADVICE DONT BE LIKE THAT DONT CALL PEOPLE AT RANDOM TIMES IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THEIR NEWS JUST SEND A F* MESSAGE. THANK YOU:) -. After that I tried again at I was almost there I saw something like another room but my eyes ( OR eyes ) where close and I tried to open them there ( DR ) but I fail. Then I close my headphones and fall asleep, but I wake up here. I will try tomorrow my best friend said it is a good day for me to shift bc it will have full moon and for my zodiac sign something like that. I don't really belive in zodiac signs :) I hope to shift.

Tomorrow I have math exams if I write 7/20 I will be so thankful but I don't think I will make it. Anyways if you write exams too good luck, you got it <333.