Part 1: Childhood trauma

☆ 25 May 1974 ☆

3rd person

Dr.Brenner: We need the girl,her mother is out so the twins are alone. We get in and take the girl. Got it?
?: Yes sir.

They get into the house, without moved a single thing they searching for the girl. But why there is so much trouble just for 4 y/o girl?

The answer is simple. They are special. So this is the famous 014. They find the girl hide at a corner, they took it and get her in the Hawkins Lab.
and put her in a white room.

- Y/N POV -

?: Hello 014
Me: W-who are you?
?: I'm Peter and I'm here to tell you about this place. ( friendly reminder he is young Henry at the moment )
Me: I want to go home.
Peter: I'm afraid that I can't do this.
"For the time" he whisper.

- Run to the door screaming Dustin's name. Peter pick me up -

Peter: Hey calm down, everything gonna be okay.
"I promise you one day we will escape" he whisper in my ear.

A screaming spoiled the peacefully moment. Then all turn bloody and Peter run up to me.

Peter: You need to run, this your time to escape. You need to run, run Y/NNN.

The gardians run to our side and Peter kill them.

Peter: We don't have time.
Me: What about Eleven or Ten or Yo-ou?
Peter: Can you stop for one time to think about the others and save yourself? If you keep like that you will get killed, we live in a world who the weak is always the one who get killed first.If you don't kill them they will kill you, fourteen.
Me:-I'M-NOT-WEAK.
Peter:If you stay here a little longer you will be nothing. Run out of here and SURVIVEE.

- He kill another 5 men -

I hug him and run. I get out of the door and start to run at the 1st floor. There i see 15 gardians, Henry's voice reply to my head
"SURVIVE", "IF YOU DON'T KILL THEM THEY WILL KILL YOU".

I close my eyes and the next moment there was blood everywhere. I-I KILL THEMM.

I run but sudenly i am at the rainbow room infront of me was Eleven beating Peter. I turn around and run out of the room. I get down on my knees,I start to cry and scream.
He is dead,Ten is dead. Eveyone's gone.

Then i gasp and open my eyes.

Dustin: Wake up!
Me: arlight, arlight I'm up.

First day of high school!YEAHHH.NO. I hate new schools and new people, to de honest I don't like people in general.
You see I spend my childhood at a lab and i espaped only when one of my best friend get killed by my other best friend.After then i try to do what Peter say "Survive". Hi my name is Y/N and my backstory is kinda crazy.

___/\_______/\________/\________/\__

510 words :).

I apologize English isn't my mother language.