Battle training

The Quirk Assessment Test yesterday went well. That is... if you call making Bakugou the Hedgehog go mad supersonic "well".

Anyways, this morning has been really uneventful and normal. Present Mic's English class was as normal as it can get. He really didn't mind the academic lessons of the school, and he was really fluent in the language already due to being a quick learner. But he's the type that can speak it fluently and not remember anything related to structures.

Izuku looks up from the notebook he's been doodling in for the past 30 minutes to somewhat look like he's participating in the lesson. "Now, which of these sentences contain a mistake?" Hizashi asked the class. No reply, just silence. It reminds him of the day of the exam, making him throw a hissy fit mentally. Izuku's just sitting there, thinking 'I have no idea what's wrong but number four seems wrong. Why? I don't know. It just seems wrong when I say it out loud.' While everyone else (except for some nerds) is groaning mentally, just wanting for the extremely normal, boring, agonizing class to end. Hizashi tries to lift the mood. "Alright... EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SHOW ME SOME SPIRIT!!! GRAMMAR RULES!!!". Silence. Hizashi slouches his shoulders and looks down in defeat. Yaoyorozu decides to break the silence and answer the question as she raises her hand. Hizashi brightens up. "That's the spirit! Shoot it, Yaoyorozu!". "The relative pronoun is wrong in the last one." She answers. "CORRECT!!!". Hizashi then turns back to the board and continues teaching. Almost everyone after that was like 'Ugh When will this end?'.

After some other classes, the sound of the ringing bell echoed throughout the hallways of the entire school, indicating lunchtime. And the entire class had the same thought by the end of lunch: Lunch *clap* was *clap* AMAZING. It was the cheapest price for the most gourmet food, made by the pro hero Lunch Rush. Izuku was itching to fanboy about him, but he kept his mind cool about it to not come out weird. Although he's concerned about Ochako though. She only ordered plain rice and eats it as if she's been eating like this throughout her whole life. On the days he took her out, he also noticed that the only thing that she orders... is plain rice. But hey, she has the right to eat whatever she wants and he can't really stop her anyways.

Finally... There came the afternoon classes. We were all excited about these. Why? Well, if the classes play out as it is according to the class schedule, then...- The door of the class was open wide and in came All Might. "I AM HERE... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!" Everyone was ecstatic to see him "Wow! I can't believe it's really All Might!" "So he IS a teacher. This year is gonna be totally awesome!" "Hey look, it's his Silver Age Costume!" "I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro!" That was what could be heard when All Might made his way to the podium. "Welcome to the most important class of UA High! Think of it as hero class 101" Everyone was outwardly morally motivated by his speech, of course except for some edgelords. "Here, you will learn the very basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good. LET'S GET INTO IT. Today's lesson... WE'LL BE THROWING SOME PUNCHES." All Might shows the class a card that reads "BATTLE". Bakugou has been the most excited he's ever been in the 2 days we've started school. "FIGHT TRAINING!" He growled. 'Real combat, huh?' All Might interrupt the class' rants "But one of the keys of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD!" HE pressed a button on the podium and a part of the wall opened up, revealing suitcases of hero costumes. On the suitcases embed numbers, indicating each number a student was on the class list. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." The students were ecstatic. "Get yourself suited up and meet me at training ground beta!" The whole class agreed and went to take their costume suitcases. As All Might waited at ground beta, he kept striking a heroic pose. 'Damn, these kids are taking longer than I thought. I know that they can keep chilling before the training, but... this is really wasting my buff time limit...'. Meanwhile, the locker/changing room was full of chatting. Mostly people getting to know each other more. Izuku stayed in the deeper parts of the locker room, avoiding people because he was quite self-conscious about his scars. A moment of silence washed over him as the others made their way out of the room. Izuku was then stuck in the memories of the incident, screams deafening his mind and Inko being the only one on his mind. His dad was never really bad to him, but he also wasn't much of an ideal father figure. He snapped out of it after a while. Izuku was already finished wearing his costume and armor, with only one thing left. He picked up the new mask he requested and put it on with some buzzing and a *click*. After a split second of darkness, his eyes were met with light green lights as the HUD was turning on. A female voice spoke up "Hello, Izuku. I'm the AI you requested". "Hello there. Run diagnostics, please" Izuku said. The voice responded: "Very well. Initiating full system scan". A loading bar popped up and filled up. "Scan complete. All systems operational. Vital signs are stable." The voice said. "Thanks". Izuku then made his way out of the room. "What should I call you?" The door behind him closed with a click. "My database indicates that I have an archive name of Angela Zeigler, but I would prefer to be called Mercy".