. " 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧 " .

It was a calming, boring but yet beautiful day. Everyone seemed to have a great mood except for Steve, Steve Harrington. He had that, half asleep - soul draining expression in his face which made Robin concerned. She couldn't help but ask him out of curiosity, sighing, "Everything alright? You look like a dead man." She asked him out of concern, caring about him like a great friend she is. There wasn't any response from Steve as he was drowning in his own thoughts, not paying attention to Robin at all. Only God knows what he's thinking about. "Steve!!" She shouted out his name before snapping her fingers infront of his face, hoping Steve would react to it or something. "What do you want?!" He said. He had finally gotten back to his senses this time. "Are you okay? I've been calling out for you." She'd stop snapping her fingers, looking at Steve confusedly yet concerned for his condition.

"I'm fine...There's nothing for you to worry about." He'd run his hand through his hair, sighing sharply before laying his head down on the counter, he could be seen lightly blushing while looking at the entrance of the shop. That's when Robin knew something was up, what could Steve be thinking about? "Thinking about someone special huh..?" She boldly said, knowing Steve Harrington is like. Its not a suprise that he has someone in mind all the time, you know how he is. But it's a bit surprising during this one. As his bestfriend, she'd never see him talking to anyone during break except for the kids and some people, which definitely not are their age. Except for one person, Eddie, Eddie Munson. But it doesn't make sense, why him? Out of all people.. Could Steve be- that's before Steve cut her off "It's nothing okay!" He'd wipe his face off, only to be more flustered as he was caught by Robin. 'How did she know?' He thought to himself. He wasn't thinking about anyone special, he thought of Eddie. That day when Eddie gave him some crappy love advice actually made sense, but it felt like it wasn't for anyone else.. Was it directed to him? He couldn't stop staring at his lips the whole time Eddie told him about something, it was like, the only thing his eyes could lay on when they're both alone in the forest.

Who is he even kidding? Eddie hates him and he 'hates' Eddie. And he was definitely straight, not sure about Eddie though. Steve
would slam his hands on the counter before standing up. "I'm gonna take the day off."

"Wait what- You can't take the day off! It's the 2nd time this week." Robin stood up aswell, suprised by Steve. He was awfully suspicious these past 2 days, did something happend to him? "Can't you atleast like- stay for today? I'm so tired of covering for you."

"Sorry Robin but I am very tired and annoyed. Please excuse me-" Before He'd even step away from the counter, a customer would enter the door. It was exactly who Steve thought, Eddie Munson. His eyes would widen before his heartbeat get faster, eyeing Eddie as he approached him. "Didn't think you'd work here Harrington." He'd give him a sly smirk before patting his shoulder with his left hand, then walking away to the movie's aisle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ps. this was inspired by many Steddie fanfics, so credit to all of them!)

 this was inspired by many Steddie fanfics, so credit to all of them!)