𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒆 "

tw : contains sexual remarks
acts without consent
mentions of heavy stuff
(

this might be on the following chapters too)

-

----------------------/ - / - / x / - / - /------------------------

It was 10 pm, Steve was driving his way to his house as the sound of the music filled up the car, accompanying him and his lonely ass. He was peacefully driving along the dark road as it was already dark, the sky wasn't pitch black but wasn't too bright either. He couldn't help but take a look around, only too see Eddie walking alone in the trail park, he had to look hard considering it was raining.

It was no suprise considering he was a loner, a very huge one. He'd stop before honking, pulling Eddie to his attention. Steve would roll down his windows before shouting, "Eddie!" Loud enough for him to hear. Eddie would then slowly turn around, recognising the voice. It was Steve, the most person he genuinely disliked because of his reputation, he was such a douchebag too.

He would run up to him, almost tripping like 20 times as he reached Steve's car. His hand would be on the roof of car while he was gasping for air, he looked somewhat, drunk "Gosh dude, you reek of alchohol." He'd open the car door before stepping out, then putting his hand on Eddie's back to see if he was doing okay.

"Hff- Why are you even here Harrington.."

Eddie would turn his head around to Steve before standing still, only for a while before he started to tremble, later on falling onto the ground on both his knees. Steve would then also go down on one of his knees to check Eddie, he would put both his hands on his shoulder before looking at him concernedly. "How many bottles did you drink dude.."
.

.

.

"I don't know Steve Harrington, wanna find out.."

"What do you mean, Eddie?"

He didn't not want to miss any chances, Eddie would put his hands on both of Steve's shoulders before pulling him in for a kiss. He was drunk so he acted out of his thought, he didn't care if Steve liked him or not. It was a perfect moment with the ambience of the rain, just the both of them alone in the dark with the moon and street lights being the only light.

Meanwhile Steve just let it all happend. It was a mesmerising moment, a one in a million chance. He didn't care about getting wet or drenched in the rain. He just wanted to hold Eddie in his arms, he wanted to kiss him. He had been waiting for this moment all day long. His hands would let go of Eddie's shoulder, soon holding his waist with one hand and the other holding the back of his head. Steve didn't know what was happening. It was going too fast, wasn't it? They both would start making out with eachother before Eddie pulled out of the kiss, letting go off Steve. Catching his breath.

He would then stand up, wiping the saliva off his mouth while looking flusteredly at Steve as he was on the ground.

"Eddie..."

"Look Stevey, I'm sorry..-"

"Dont tell me you've gotten hard because of me."

His eyes would widen, he didn't even notice. Did he seriously got a boner from the kiss? His face turned red. He would then run away from Steve, going into the darkness.

- -

beep

beep

beep
- -

Steve woke up.

'What the hell did I just dream of?'

He said as he looked under the sheets, only to see he had already gotten hard himself.