𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐏2

don't get mad at me for putting too much TW's I just didn't want anyone to get triggered 😭 also this page is a bit spicier LOL)

tw: sexual attempts

.

11 : 32

Alot of time had already passed and they were both in a drunken state. Steve looked like he was about to pass out when Eddie was still intact. They both were laughing they're asses off while laying on the bed, facing the ceiling. All of a sudden the laugher turned into deep silence. Steve faced to him. "Hey thanks for saving my ass back there. Wouldn't have made it here without you."Steve chuckled as he drank the last sip of alchohol. "No Harrington, you saved your own grown ass back there." Eddie laughed aswell.

"Eddie.."

"Yeah Stevey?"

"I think I like you."

Those words made Eddie's heart throbbing. He wasn't sure if it was something Steve always did when he was in a drunken state, but it felt like it was sincere. Eddie chose to not believe it. A Freak and Popular Geek like him together? No way.

"Stop bullshitting me man."
He faced Steve. Steve looked, dissapointed and sad. He didn't think it was true.

"I'm not Eddie, infact those are my feelings to you."

Eddie felt like he was about burst from joy any second. Now that he knew the truth, there's nothing for him to hide anymore.
He'd get closer to Steve before pushing him on the bed, making Steve on his back. He would get ontop of him,

"May I?"

He nodded.

Eddie would cup his face with both of his hands before kissing him on the lips.

Steve couldn't believe it. His eyes would widen and his heart would be racing. He'd soon close his eyes, one of his hand holding Eddie's thigh and the other holding the back of his head. He didn't realize it, they were already making out at this point.

If only he realized the position they were in.

Eddie would stop making out with him, leaving a string of saliva. Then wiping his lips. Steve would slowly stit up straight before doing the same. Eddie was sitting on Steve's lap. His freakin lap. Steve would go red as soon as he noticed. 'Gosh, this was so hot. Being able to see Eddie in this condition.' Steve thought as he kept an eye contact with him.

"Look Harrington, let's just forget this even happend. The both of us are drunk and we acted relentlessly. It's the best decis-"
Before Eddie could even finish his sentence, Steve threw him on the bed with both his hands pinned above his head. He was looking down on Eddie, breathing heavily.

"Do you think I'm gonna end it here? After all this had happend? You can't just be kissing me then expect me to forget this."
They made eye contact again. Eddie was really nervous. The look Steve gave him felt very intimidating yet sexy. One of Steve's hand would slide in Eddie's shirt, touching his body all over. His head would nudge into Eddie's neck before he started giving him hickeys on his collarbone.

"Steve hold on!" Everything was going on too fast. He was sexually aroused but he didn't want this to happen yet. He'd try to break free from his hands but the grip was too strong. "Stevey I don't want this to continue- It's getting latee!!" He said, wanting him to stop before it goes too far.

As expected, it stopped. Steve didn't respond or move in the slightest way. His hand was still inside his shirt and his head was still on him. Eddie soon realized that Steve had fallen asleep ontop of him. He'd then shake Steve's shoulders- "Hey dude, wake up. You can quit playing around now. And you're really heavy right now."

He didn't knew what to do next so he just pushed Steve to the side before carefully picking him up then placing him on the bed, tucking him inside the sheets. He would sigh before he started fixing his shirt and his hair. He had no choice but to sleep on the couch. Eddie would bend down to Steve, kissing him on the forehead one last time. "Sleep well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me going to sleep knowing I wrote this :