𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫, 𝐍𝐨𝐭?

Alot of time would past, but they didn't realize as they were asleep. That is until, one of then wakes up. Eddie woke up, groaning as he placed his head on his head. "God..My head hurts." He was still dreary eyed and his head still hurts abit from yesterday. He would look around the sitting up straight. His eyes would widen as he saw the person beside him, his face blushing red. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Eddie quickly got up, but failed to so he fell on the ground, leaving a loud thump. Loud enough for Steve to hear. Steve would slightly tilt his head up, only to see Eddie on the floor. He'd stand up straight before running towards Eddie, sitting down holding his hand. "Are you okay?!" He was clueless on why he was on the floor, did he fell off? "Uh,I am.. I guess." Eddie looked away as he was blushing when Steve held his hand. "You sit on the bed, I'll go make breakfast for you." Steve stood up, still holding his hand, helping him get up. Eddie would carefully stand up before sitting down on the edge of the bed. He gave him a soft smile before heading out of the bedroom, going to make a quick simple food for Eddie.

A few minutes had passed by and Steve was done with his soup. He'd put the food on a tray then heading towards the bedroom again. "Breakfast served." He sat down beside Eddie, lifting up the spoon to Eddie's mouth. Eddie just stared at him, 'there's no way he's letting him feed me!'. He held his hand out before Steve could even feed him, blocking the way to his mouth. "You idiot, I can eat by myself you know that?" Although he didn't mind the help but feeding him is too much.

"I don't care, you shouldn't move alot." He insisted, he really was worried for him. "This feels so weird, just let me eat it by myself!" Eddie grab onto the the spoon. "I won't allow you!-" Considering they were eating on the bed, it was wobbly. All of a sudden, Steve accidentally knocked over the soup, spilling it on him. He'd wince in pain, the soup was still pretty hot so it kinda burned him. "Oh lord did you try feeding me boiling hot soup?!" Eddie stood up, checking his drawers to see if there's a medkit. "Take ur shirt off." Said Eddie as he was searching for the medkit.

"Excuse- M-Me?" His eyes widen, he was definitely suprised from what he was saying. Now, that could mean many things, and one of the things that Steve was thinking about was definitely not what Eddie meant. "Fuck I can't find anything!" They both were panicking so badly. "Go grab some ice!" Steve told him to get some ice so he could possibly treat the burn. "I'm not- holding ice with my bare fucking hands." Eddie looked at him in disbelief, is this guy serious? "Who said your going to hold them with your bare hands?" Steve would start removing his shirt and handed it to Eddie. Leaving him topless.

He couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't stop staring at Steve. He just looked-too hot. "Stop staring will ya? My naked body won't make this situation any better." Steve raised his eyebrows at him, he didn't really mind that he was staring at him but his pain still won't go away. Eddie stood up before rushing to the fridge, grabbing a couple of cubes and wrapped it in the shirt. He then went back to Steve and gently pressed the cloth against the burn mark that was on his stomach. It felt really cold, making him groan quietly from the coldness. "Ow ow ow ow-"

"Shut up, you're like a little toddler." He placed it down, telling him that he was all set. Eddie turned around to his drawer again, this time getting a bandage. "Stand up." Eddie stood up before Steve stood up aswell. He'd slowly wrap the bandage around his waist, all of a sudden, Eddie accidentally slipped on the cloth that was wet which made it slippery, making him fall on the bed, and Steve beneath him. God was it so awkward, Eddie was really flustered and so was Steve. "Am I that comfortable?~" He smirked, he was teasing him around. If they stayed in that position any longer, something really bad would happend. 'Fuck fuck fuck, Move Eddie!' He thought. He would get off him, throwing the bandage at Steve. "D-Do it yourself you bastard." He said as he stormed off. Thinking about what had happend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imagine eating KFC while writing a fanfic, hahaha