𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭? 𝐏2

disclaimer
thie chapter has light smut 😇 sorry my dear readers I ran out of ideas

Steve didn't actually need bandages since it was just a small burn mark but the thought of Eddie being ontop made him aroused

Steve didn't actually need bandages since it was just a small burn mark but the thought of Eddie being ontop made him aroused. He all of sudden he imagined him moaning, breathing heavily while they were- "Okay I'm gonna stop right there." He would grab onto the bandage before putting it inside the drawer, back where it was. He noticed his pants felt a little tight so he looked down, "Oh fuck." said Steve loudly. Eddie, the worried one ran back into the room to see if anything was wrong. "Jeez I was just gone for a second-" Eddie busted in the room, looking Steve up and down and saw the buldge in his pants. "Fucking hell dude!" He quickly shut. the door as he noticed it, his face turning red. He leaned on the door, taking a deep breath, calming down. Only for Steve to open the door from behind, making him fall on his back.

But this time accidentally sitting on him. Oh boy was Eddie panicking. He tried to get up but a pair of arms would hold him down from behind. Eddie was shocked from the sudden hug, his heart was beating ridiculously fast. Steve layed his head on his shoulder as he hugged him tight. "I've liked you for along time now Eddie, I don't think I can keep my feelings any longer." He said as tears stroll down his cheek. "Dont cry man, you could've atleast told me.." Eddie held onto Steve's hand, kissing him on the cheek where he cried. He blushed from the kiss, his heart racing aswell. Steve lifted his head, kissing Eddie back but this time on the lips. He gripped onto Steve's hand as they made out, passionately.

"Gosh I really wanna fuck you right now." He smirked as he stared deeply into his eyes, one his hands moving to his neck and the other grabbing onto his inner thigh. "Then do it. I bet you don't have the balls t-" The grip that was on his thigh suddenly felt stronger. "Say that again and I won't hold back. Eddie chuckled, "Andd what if that was what I wanted?" He jokingly smirked back to him. "As you wish.." Steve nudged his head into his neck before sucking on it, leaving marks onto him. His other hand would be sliding under his pants."You're touching me so throughly, you know that right?" He stopped the hand that was halfway in his jeans.

He wasn't ready yet.
As desperate as he is, he felt he needed more time to think about it. "What's wrong?" Steve stopped giving him hickeys, backing his hand out. "I don't know. I don't think im ready yet. I'm sorry to let you down man.." He felt bad for letting him down, he was scared of the problems that will arise. "Hey hey, its totally fine! I'm sorry aswell for rushing you into it." Eddie then turned around and hugged him back, laying his head on Steve's shoulder. All of a sudden, Dustin stormed inside the trailer.

"HELLLOOO? Anyone here?" Dustin started to wander inside, looking for them both. "IM HERE IM HERE!" Shouted Steve Harrington. "Oh thank god your alive!" He could hear footsteps coming towards them, both Eddie and Steve quickly pulled away from eachother, standing up. "Steve you don't know how long I've been calling out for you! Oh and Eddie! It seems you've woken up..!" He ran up towards them before hugging them both tightly. "Wait a minute, Eddie- Your lips are red and swollen..Yours too Steve!" He backed out to take a closer look, it took him awhile to understand."Oh god.. Don't tell me you two are-"

"Maybe we are." He held Eddie by the waist, pulling him closer. He slapped his hands from his waist. "That's corny." He smiled.

"Soo...Two dads?"

"Something like that."

"Awesome...! I'm telling everyone this great news!"

"Oh I dont recommend doing that-"

Before Steve could even finish his sentence, Dustin had already ran away.

Steve looked at Eddie, holding an eye contact.

"I love you."

"I love you too Stevey."

He kissed him by the forehead as he held his hand, never wanting to let go.

There goes the love story of Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~