𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐏2

..

"Where the fuck are you bringing me to?! Do you know dangerous this is?!"

"Just calm down Eddie, what if its the police chasing after you?!"

"AND WHY do you care so much about me!?"

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU HURT!"

"You are not my mother for fucks sake Harrington! What if its just the kids you're babysitting?"

"Oh, I didn't thought about that."

"Yeah and I bet you they are following us into the forest."

Steve let's go off Eddie's wrist, looking at him. "Look I'm sorry for dragging you here, I thought it was just the cops." He'd then look down, feeling guilty and sad he made Eddie mad. "And its something you shouldn't give a fuck about." He scoffed, rolling his eyes at Steve. He would then start to walk the path they came from earlier, returning back to the trailer park. "Eddie hold on please!" He'd reach his hand out before he started walking quickly to catch up with Eddie. "Fuck off." He'd flip him off. Steve had enough with this, he would shove Eddie to the nearby tree, both his hands were pinned against it. "Let me go Steve Harrington. I certainly do not have time to mess with you!" Eddie shouted, he wasn't having it either. He just wanted to go home and think about what had happend. "Then stop avoiding me, I certainly don't like it either!"

"Fine! I'll stop avoiding you. Just let me go please for fucks sake!" He'd fiercefully look into his eyes. He didn't feel like dealing with it any longer. "You promise?.." Steve looked at him innocently, trying to get him to never do that again. Eddie didn't response for a while, he was looking down the whole time. Steve was kinda concerned so he'd bend down a little to see his face. He looked flustered and was breathing heavily. "Would you- mind..?" He said as he pointed out the knee that was rubbing against his crotch. "Oh fuck-" Steve would let go off him and immediately backed out. He was utterly surprised, he didn't even noticed. No, this wasn't a dream. It clearly wasn't. "Gosh I'm so sorry!-" Before Steve even approached him, Eddie had collapsed on the ground. Sliding down the tree. He would panic, this hasnt happend before in any cases. He'd carefully pick him up, carrying him bridal style before making his way out of the forest.

They were finally out of the trees. Suddenly, abgroup of kids would run up to them. "Steve!" shouted Dustin. "And.. Eddie?" They all would stop. Looking at the both of them confusedly. They were completely clueless about what had happend inside there. Steve would take a break, stopping while gasping for air. He could be seen panting and rushing. "What happend dude? What's going on with Eddie?!" Dustin asked, he was just as worried as Steve is. "Look, I don't have time to explain. Eddie just passed out all of a sudden and now I don't know what to do!" He can't give them an explanation really, it was something really inappropriate. "You should probably go to his place and take care of him for the mean time?" said Dustin. He was just trying to help both of his friends. "Yeah, good idea. Move out of the way!" He continued to run his way towards Eddie's trailer. As he got inside, he rushed to his bedroom. He'd gently place Eddie down on the bed before grabbing a wet cloth, putting it on his forehead. He sat down beside the bed, staring at him. Hoping he wakes up soon.

'Fuck, it was all my fault, wasn't it?' He was pretty stressed out, worried sick too. He would quickly get up, heading outside. "You kids can go now, thank you." Steve leaned on the door, telling them to go back home as it was getting late. "But Steve-" Dustin was dissapointed, he came all the way here for nothing. "We'll go to the arcade tomorrow, just not now. Mkay?" Dustin thought about it for awhile before agreeing. "Fine..." He sighed. Walking quickly, following the others from behind.

Steve then head inside again, checking up on Eddie. This time, he just stood there, staring at him. He didn't want to disturb Eddie or anything but it just didn't felt right. He'd slowly make his way towards the bed before sitting on it. "I'm so sorry.." He sincerely apologises. He would get on the bed before laying down next to him. Later then hugging him with his legs ontop of his. He didn't realise soon, both of them had already fell asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'damn this is so gay'