' So I see, so you both are the ones who transmigrated here. '

Currently the others were sleeping, about Wei wuxian?

Wei wuxian did nothing. But instead he teleported to a wisteria forest, to see a girl playing guzheng. The girl noticed someone coming behind her, so she immediately thrown a dagger and saw wei wuxian. "Ahh! I am so sorry master wei wuxian!! " the girl apologized.

"It's fine, how is it going jingxuang? " wei wuxian asked. The girl glances at the guzheng. "Well it's ok, you should be taken it by now. " Jingxuang said.

Jingxuang twitches her hands, making a circle. The guzheng legs disappeared and looked like it's guqin.

Jingxuang grabs it, to give it to him. Wei wuxian accepted, bowed. Jingxuang bowed as well. "It is a farewell master Wei wuxian. " jingxuang said, while Wei wuxian nods, he teleported in the same room where lan wangji and him was supposed to sleep.

Wei wuxian made the qugin or known as guzheng disappeared from his arms.

He walked towards to lan wangji, wei wuxian touched his face and lips. 'I felt like I wanted to kiss you right now.. 'Wei wuxian missed lan wangji so much that he can't help looking at his juicy lips.

And y'all his currently at his 23 years old form. So in his 18 years form he changed his looks in 18 years old into San lang-💀

Wei wuxian walked outside to take a glance at the sun without burning his eyes, he knew that it was 4:09. He pretends to cook, but in reality he doesn't know how to cook-

(😭)

Wei wuxian turned into his 18 years old form.

After he teleported some food, (cuz he don't know how to cook like ei-💀), the others were woken up from the good smell of food.

'I wonder what kind of smell is that? 'The girl wonders, as she open the door she saw Wei wuxian cooking.

Now making Wei wuxian fake cooking is making my brain wrong-💀

Wei wuxian was done (fake) cooking, he placed the breakfast on the table and the others they walked up to the table to immediately taste it. "KYAA!! THIS IS SO GOOD!! " the girl screamed in amazement, this was the actual first time that this three taste a real food because their food had a blank taste or no taste.

He saw them eating, while lan wangji is eating normally. The three noticed that Wei wuxian is not eating. "Wei wuxian, why are you not eating? " the sister asked.

Oh wait I forgot to introduce the 2 girls for you don't I? Or I already did?

The girl - li jing courtesy name jiao

The sister - wang yi courtesy name Qing