wangxian bonus for wangxian shippers

My readers told me to make lan wangji top for the next few chapters-
So I was like: dam ok-😭
So here's a special wangxian bonus for the readers who are waiting.

Wei wuxian, a house wife was cooking dinner for lan wangji.

Lan wangji woke up to see Wei wuxian cooking. Lan wangji hugged him from the behind, playing his nipples.

Wei wuxian was covering his body up but not his abs. Wei wuxian just sighed.

"As expected of you wang zhan, you still have a disrespectful mind of raping me aren't you? " wei wuxian asked, he was humiliated for what lan wangji playing with his nipples.

"Wei ying, what makes you think that? " lan wangji asked, Wei wuxian sighed again he didn't answered his question after his cooking was done.

Lan wangji don't know why he was ignoring him. "For you question earlier, I let you top me but I didn't expect that you went rough that I have to leave the house for milk. " wei wuxian replied

Lan wangji eyes we're teary, which made Wei wuxian weakened. His tears were wei wuxian's weakness. "Sh##t! Don't cry, I will not simply leave you and the child alone. " wei wuxian said, he kissed lan wangji's forehead.

Wei wuxian was walking back to his seat but lan wangji pulled him on his lap, he kissed him on lips.

Wei wuxian kissed back, the kiss turned passionate and deep. Wei wuxian pushed him, he almost top lan wangji until lan wangji switched places with Wei wuxian. "You still wanted to continue my activity, aren't you? " wei wuxian asked.

Lan wangji nods, as they continued to kiss.

Cliffhanger sorry.
I have to make a xianwang draft/chapter from my stories so-