≋our little cum-deer≋

Dream

My lover have done nothing but love me and spoil me to hell and back, right now I'm sitting on illuimas lap cuddling him with soft purrs.

"Awe our little bottom" punz teased.

I'd huff "count yourself lucky I'm yours' I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh we do. You fit so well on us- but maybe you should let the others have there turns?" Sapnap sudjusted.

"Mm karl is a bottom and you can't chnage my mind" I said cockly.

"You'd be right karl is a bottom" quackity snickered.

I'd hum softly counting in my mind "mm you'd need to do it in turns" I said.

I was horny and hinstly wanted that cock.

"I am not a bottom" karl hissed.

"Yeah yeah sure you ain't what was that with sapnap in 10th" Wilbur joked as he picked me up.

We all went to the bedroom well but karl who was haveing a inner aruggment. We all say him get dystoryed by sapnap.

I was sat on the bed a preped next thing I knew I had cock in both of my holes and one sucking my dick. So much pleasure.

Wilbur and techno, illuima wore dystorying my poor ass, while I sucked off karl, quackity and sapnap, fundy suking my duck while I gave punz a hand job, got I loved it I tried to make nosies makeing vibrations to my lovers cocks.

"Fuck dearling~ mm so tight" illumia whine.

"Mm your mouth works wonders baby~" sapnap commented.

"Mm~ damn you fell good on my cock dream' Wilbur said with a low grone.

My tail wagged fast at every pound thrust and thing they did. My body marked in hickeys and alpha marks.

"Mmuag~ alphas!" I whine abosulty filled with cock.

"Mm~ such a cockslut for alphas" quackity said.

I soon cummed and fundy couldn't even swallow, the cum water of my mouth I atleast tried to swallow but my thought hurt to much, the bed was shaking like a earth quake.

Punzs cum on the beding same with my ass cum as they switched to dystory me aswell agin.

We over all had 5 rounds. My body shaked as I whined aoftlya when they finshed Mating me. Something popped into my head.

"S..shit probably shouda told you before we mated but I can carry kids" I say quietly.

"Oh we know, and we don't mind" they said helping me get all cleaned up.

Once cleaned karl came in and he rid my dick.. but damn I was tied once down I was now mated to all of my alphas.

"N..now were all mated" i said as they pull off the cum oozing karl off my cock.

I yawn and cuddle up to Wilbur senice he was closet. "Our little cum deer"

I whine to the name "sleepy.. leg rubs!' I demanded.

"Of crouse leg rubs for the prince" fundy said rubbing my legs with mint tea lotion.

I'd yawn softly purring nuzzling close to my tall kitty.

Awee