𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 (oneshot)

Here I was . Hawkins high school;sitting at the popular table full of cheerleaders including myself and the basketball team .wasn't it what I had dreamed of forever ? Oh absolutely. But there's many disadvantages with them not that I'm the goody myself it's just it's quite boring with them always talking about basketball games , their own relationships , and obviously you can't go without atleast one couple on your table shoving their tongues down each other's throat . You see what I mean ?

"Y/n!" Jason said facing me
"Snap out of your thoughts." Snapping his fingers in my face making me flinch.
"Yeah sorry I was just ,..nvm" I say

"Also why do you always stare at the freak table ? What's so interesting about them ?"
He says with confusion and a disgusted look.

"Hey , I don't always stare ,and also why do you all call them freaks ?" I asked

"Do you not see it y/n ? A table full of d&d weirdos or however you say there game worshiping the devil. It's obvious." He  replies stuffing a fry in his mouth.

I go back to putting my hand on my chin and dozing off into my thoughts .Not going to lie but I was always interested in their group but most especially Eddie. It's not like I have a crush on him but he looks like a good guy and fun to be around you know not mentioning the fact he also had a huge glow up from middle school. Maybe I wish I can know him better.

"IF YOUR INTO BANDS OR  PARTIEsss,OR TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS." Eddie yells.

I look up and see a yelling Eddie and my thoughts all vanish .seeing such a perfect figure, his long curly hair ,his ripped black jeans , his denim jacket with badges ,his smile, his laugh , all of this just made my stomach flutter.

"DO YOU WANT SOMETHING PRICK" Jason shouts.
Eddie makes a devil face at Jason using his fingers as horns
I giggle softly and before I knew it his dark shining brown eyes met mine and  both of us smiled at each other from a distance.

"HEY y/n! What are you doing !?"
Shooting me a death stare

"Nothing?" I reply confused .

"I saw you smiling and laughing at that freak "

"Jason calm yourself it's not like you can control what I do." I say annoyed.

"I don't care I don't want you to look their way again you hear me ?"

My eyes widened, giving him a confused look how dare he tell me what to do?

"Uh no that's not how it's going to happen ,I'll do what I want and when I can and no need controlling me ." I say standing up swinging my bag over my shoulder. And turning my way to the exit of the cafeteria.

"Y/n!"

"What now Jason just leave me alone ."

"You heard what I said and remember it I see you do something with them your out of our group." He declares

"I would much rather be in there group than this group." I say giving him a death stare.

"Oh I see how it is we're the bad ones now ??!!" He shouts

I look around and everyone's silent all their eyes are on me and Jason arguing, even Eddie. Shit he heard all this .

"No because you know what I'm so sick and tired of being your little pet! I hate the way you make me feel ,and everyone on that god damn table does, all they do is make me feel shit I've had enough and you know what Im leaving ." I raise my voice with it  breaking as my tears fill my eyes making them go red.
Jason turns around and looks at everyone while I storm out the cafeteria doors.

"NOTHING SPECIAL GET BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING PEOPLE." Jason shouts .

I ran out to the corridors ,the tears were now non stop flowing down my cheeks thank god no one was here right now .i walk over to the bathroom.

Eddie's pov:

"Eddie! Eddie!!" Dustin repeats
No response
"EDDIE."
"YES YES Yes ?" I reply annoyed being shaken out of my thoughts.

"You have staring problems dude."

"I do not Henderson shut up."

"Uh yea you do .I saw your eyes on y/n." Dustin says smirking to himself

"That's because she has been arguing with Jason across the whole cafeteria Dustin." I say

"Hm I see I see." Dustin says as he nudges Mike with his elbow and sits deeper into his chair. they both start smiling to each other.

"You seem to develop some feelings for y/n Eddie if I'm honest." Mike joins in.

"What? Y/n ? We don't even talk ." I reply crossing my arms.

"Well you could try ?" Mike says

"She's too good for me." I say

"SO YOU DO LIKE HER ." Dustin shouts .

This little shit.

"SH SH SH!!" I quickly cut him off.

Mike and Dustin begin to laugh again I throw some food at them only to see that there laughing again. God what did that girl do to me ? I'm head over heels for her and it's only y/n.

------------‐---------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov:

I walked over to the bathroom and fixed myself in the mirror my eyes still red from crying I tried taking my mind of it and think of something else and it was all Eddie Eddie and Eddie . God am I really crushing on this man? Uh whatever I say to myself.

The bell rang and time for science . Awesome. My day couldn't get any better than this. I head over to my class and take my seat , thank god Jason isn't in this class .

As you get your book out you hear someone say your name.

"Y/n Right ?" It was Eddie,  the long brown curly hair , his charming smile and his soft brown eyes.

"Yeah , hi Eddie." I reply smiling.

"Mind if I sit here ?"He asks me smiling .
Is this really happening ? The guy who i had a secret tiny crush on asks to sit next to me ?

"Uh yeah ofcourse." I say smiling back.
My stomach began to get a bunch of butterflies , his scent was so good but  obviously with a bit of a weed sense.

"Hey so uhm I heard the argument with you and Jason..." He begins and puts his hands in the desk.
I look him into his eyes. Damn what is this guy doing to me ?

"And wanted to say thanks for standing up for us even though we do get counted as freaks. " His facial expression now frowning a little.

"Hey its alright ,I don't think your freaks at all and on the other hand I actually find you guys quite cool." I say.

"Really?" He asks me.
"Yea." I reply reassuring him.

"Y/L AND MUNSON quit your conversation." Our teacher shouts.
We both look at eachother and start laughing silently.

A few minutes past and I can't concentrate, I'm rethinking everything about what happen and that Eddie munson himself is sitting next to me ?? My eyes focus on his hands they're so attractive for what and his rings omg. There has been a few times this lesson that he noticed me staring at him and I was freaking out inside.

I try to focus again and He passes me a note. Fuck.

Would you want to meet after school and go somewhere with me ?
E.

I look at him and nod smiling.

"Awesome." He whispers to me.
Seeing his facial expression happy.